Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only) Empty The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:09 am

The first arrival into Drachma, Lets set the stage. This is a topic for only those people who have signed up. During the topics at Key points I will interject certain clues and persons to help move the story along. Remember I have no control on what happens to your characters that is up to you and whoever you are Rping with, I am just here to move the plot along and build a setting in which we can have fun.

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only) Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:11 am

Tobi sighed and stepped off the train. This was not going to be easy. He wasn't sure who had left the letter on his door, but he knew he better do what it said if he didn't want to end up in prison. And he didn't want to end up in prison. At all. At least he had backup, though.

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only) Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:44 am

As Tobi exited the train he was greet by a large, mostly fat, man. This man had a handlebar mustache, and wore a uniform from Drachmean military. He was balding, what little grey hair he had left formed a semi circle around his head. He didn’t look as if he was a very competent man, it was more likely he was given his position due to some form of nepotism.

“Colonel Moostang, I presume.” The man said with his thick Russian like accent. “I am General Vladmir Valien. I vas sent to meet you. I assume you knows why are you here. Vhere is the rest of you team?”

The man spoke in a deep, Russian accent. It was surely going to be difficult to understand his gargled English.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:28 am

Tobi glanced around. "Ah, they must still be on the train," He said, face-palming. Where were those guys? He was supposed to be in charge!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:27 am

The man shook his head in shame. It was clear to him, that the military of the bordering nation was about as competenant as he.

"Perhaps, ve vait Col. Moosteng, or I could leave a messenger vhere for zhem. Your choice Col. Moostang." The man said quite directly in his thich accent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:17 am

Tobi shrugged. "Eh, they're smart. They'll find their own way, eventually."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:11 am

The large General motioned for Tobi to follow him. He walked towards an automobile specifically designed to move in the snow. He motioned for Tobi to get in as one of his lower officers openned the back door.

"After you Moosteng."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:08 am

Tobi nodded and climbed into the car. "Thank you, Sir."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down