Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only) Empty The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:11 am

The first arrival into Drachma, Lets set the stage. This is a topic for only those people who have signed up. During the topics at Key points I will interject certain clues and persons to help move the story along. Remember I have no control on what happens to your characters that is up to you and whoever you are Rping with, I am just here to move the plot along and build a setting in which we can have fun.

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only) Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Takegami walked into the town slowly with his usual bored emotion. In his hand he carried his sword in its sheath, and in his other hand a glass of red liquid. He wore his usual all black attire, and had his short, black hair in the same style as always. His long black jacket lifted slightly in the wind as he walked through the seemingly desolate village. He kept his mind open, and listened for any sounds, making sure noone would sneak up on him. As he continued his walk, he began to wonder about the location of the tome in which he had heard so many rumors about.

He sipped the glass of red liquid lightly and sighed once he reached the center of the town. He had to find this tome, however, he didn't want to cause enough destruction or harm to anyone this early. He needed a way to find the tome quietly, without alerting many people in the town.

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only) Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:14 am

As Takegami reached the center of the town a mysterious man watched. This man was dressed in a long black cloak wearing a cat like mask over his face. He took aim at Takegami and fired a single shot, before disappearing into the winter storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:24 am

As Takegami rested, he could smell the scent of another nearby. He simply smirked, for he figured he had finally found his prey, however, he was completly wrong. A shot was fired from the shadows, and had nearly hit Takegami if he hadn't of jumped out of the way. He gripped his sword tightly and slid it out of the sheath with great speed. His eyes focused on the area around him, and he opened his mind up to clear away any distractions. He slendered his eyes, and simply smirked devilishly, for he had the perfect plan.

"Thanks for the teachings, Reita."

He simply snapped his fingers and suddenly sunk into the ground like a shadow. He then awaited his foes next move, hoping he'd get to have a little fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:58 am

As Takegami sunk into the ground, a large figure appeared in the distance. The smell of rotting flesh filled the air. The creature resembling a giant deer, began to sniff around, seeming to pick up on the scent of an unwelcomed visitor. The deer, or actually caribou, turned its head. The face was that of a human, with spots of open flesh on its face. The antlers had been clearly modified the tips were covered in silver and formed into blade like pretrusions. One, was not a proble, but with most herd creatures, more were to come. As the figure advanced, three more appeared behind it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:57 am

Takegami appeared standing on the top of a building with a cold smirk on his face. His crystal blue eyes glistened in the darkness and seemed to give of an eerie glow. Sighing slightly, he simply snapped his fingers causing cherry blossoms to rain from the ground. Within seconds of hitting the ground, the petals exploded at exactly the same time. Takegami spoke, loud enough only for them to hear him slightly in a whisper like tone, and as he spoke, metallic like scars began to appear on his face. One on his nose, another on his left cheek, and one more on his right cheek. His glowing blue eyes became red, filled with bloodlust.

"Collect the power of Buddha in yourself, and pierce through the stratus to the heavens. Shove the blades of conviction into the gears of decit."

Within seconds, two blades seemed to come out of the ground as if it were water, leaving ripples of earth. Behind the swords, Takegami rose from the ground aswell. He grabbed one blade in each hand and simply shlashed at the air. He smiled devilishly, and vanished leaving behind an after image before appearing behind one of the creatures and bringing his sword down faster than a ripple of wind could catch its effect. To add to the danger of his attack, the explosions had covered the area in smoke and hopefully harmed all three of the creatures. With stealth, speed, and power all in the grip of his hands, Takegami had this battle in the bag, and hopefully he had the tome aswell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:15 am

The largest of the bucks fell to pieces under the power of Takegami's attack. The other creatures began there assault having been damaged in the blast, they still had no intent other than to kill those he has deemed as intruders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:17 am

With another quick disappearance with his amazing speed, Takegami appeared behind another of the creatures and attempted to place his palm against the creature. Takegami's hands had the alchemic symbols engraved on them, and hopefully this would aid him as he aimed to use a destructive type alchemy to blow a hole right through the monster and end its life aswell.

"Yawn, can't you do any better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:21 am

As if by his Takegami's command, a man appeared in the snow storm. The man wore a long black cloak, and a cat-like mask. He spoke in an errily soft, and calming voice.

"So, Takegami, I take it you are Reita's replacement? You recieved my letter I believe."

The man paused for a reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:31 am

Takegami landed on the beast and hit it in the back with his palm causing a huge gush of air to shoot through it and leave a large whole where the chest once was. He flipped off as the monster fell to the ground instantly, and sighed slightly. He then pulled a bag out of the snow, and pulled out a white mask and placed it over his face. It was all white with a hole, with black strings, where his mouth was to constrict him from biting. His eyes grew wide with lust when he heard a voice appear from behind him. Lashing around hastingly he prepared for the man to attack, however, nonthing happened. Instead he was asked a question before returning to a normal standing position. He ripped the mask off, so that he could talk with them man.

"Letter? Ah, i see, so your the one that sent me the letter. No matter, where is the tome?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 am

The man let out a little creepy chuckle.

"The tome, if I knew that why would I have sent out so many letters, to so many "special" people."

The man stood still as the wind began to whip around his tall frame, a small tinge of red hair shot out from under the hood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:40 am

Takegami was becoming slightly irritated with just standing around, but gave in to his inner self, and calmed down. His voice became more calculating, calm, and slightly carrying a distinc japanese accent to it. He looked up at the figure and let out his own little psychotic chuckle before pushing his hair back into its corrective place. He then threw his swords into the ground, and they sunk into it like water. His cold, calculating, crystal blue eyes never let off of their target, and he noticed the tinge of red hair that was noticable in the man's all black attire.

"You know, you should stick to all black, that includes your hair. It's just a suggestion, it keeps my hair from being so noticable when i'm trying to hide myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:43 am

The man snapped. A burst of angry exploded from him.

"Maybe, you should die here and let the world forget you miserable person."

The man shouted as he turned and walked away disappearing into the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:55 am

Takegami yawned and simply sighed. This man obviously was a waste of his time, and this tome was probably just a way for him to lure idiots into a trap. unfortunately for him, Takegami wasn't so easily fooled. He snapped his fingers causing an explosion right in front of the man before he could walk away. Then, without warning, soldier after soldier arose from the ground dressed in all white or a white cloak. They held heavy force guns, while others had swords and such. Takegami simply chuckled slightly and placed his white mask back on.

"Your not leaving untill you've told the truth about dragging me to this pathetic village."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:59 am

The man chuckled with his back to Takegami. The laughter filled the air, perhaps Takegami's insanity had finally met its match.

"Ahh Who the hell to do you think you are? You are on my turf, boy. I would sugest you call off you men, or else there will be hell to pay."

The man's voice fluctuated, from low to high, his body twictched, his neck swung slowly from side to side. He continued to laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:14 am

The metallic scars began to grow larger across Takegami's body,a nd he simply chuckled. He snapped his fingers and three snipers opened fire on the man, each shot aiming for a fatal blow. He didn't take threats lightly, and he hated when people tried to out do him. He held the title 'Schizophrenic Illusionist
' for a reason, and unfortunately this man was about to find out why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:23 am

As the shots hit the man stood still. The bullets entered through the body and exited. Had Takegami, actually killed the man? The answer was...no rof course not. The body fell to the ground and began to dissolve. The creepy voice echoed throughout the air.

"Nice try, Takegami, but as I told you. You are on my turf."

It was clear that this mysterious man, was going to be a further nuisance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Acedia timidly followed her letter that was attached to her back to the land of Drachma. She had never traveled much and to be so far from her brother so she could help her family was almost to much for her. Each step Acedia took was like a stab into her body as tears trickled down her face landing on the ground below. The area around her scared her and the sounds seemed to give her a sense of fear. She had always cried and she really didn’t know why, but this letter did give her some hope and to unite her family together again would just make her feel like the happiest person in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Takegami slowly closed his eyes, calculating the battlefield and sunk into the ground. His soldiers all seemed to disappear as they leapt into the dark sky hidden by the snow. Takegami arose in a shadow and began to look around when he noticed another figure enter the area. It was the same girl he met before he came here. Her name was Acedia... or something like that. He watched her movements, and hoped that she could draw the man out of hiding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:28 pm

I'm pretty sure Charon only accepted obols anyway. Drachma are too modern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down