Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only) Empty The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:12 am

The first arrival into Drachma, Lets set the stage. This is a topic for only those people who have signed up. During the topics at Key points I will interject certain clues and persons to help move the story along. Remember I have no control on what happens to your characters that is up to you and whoever you are Rping with, I am just here to move the plot along and build a setting in which we can have fun.

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only) Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:03 am

Salus exited the train, he was relieved that the trip was finally over. He wore an all white coat with a hood and fur trim around the cuffs and lip of the hood. On his face he wore a pair of ski googles, under these googles a white scarf covered his mouth and nose.His hands were covered with two white gloves. In his left hand he carried a black case, resembling a small instrument case. He stepped off the train into the snow of Drachma, the wind whipped around him, even with the winter uniform on it still managed to be chill his bones. He waved at the guards from Drachma protecting the station and flashed his military badge. He moved passed them and began to walk into the desolate white plains of snow. As he exited the small town that the train ended in he turned to look back to see if anyone was following him.
Salus had used the military as a way to enter Drachma, but he had a more pressing mission on his mind. First, he had to find out where exactly this artifact was located, and secondly he had to mask his presence from wandering eyes. He had his hunches about this strange letter, but couldn't put his finger on it.

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only) Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:12 am

Kiri sighed as she walked by. Drachma.. that was the place on the note.. Drachma.. Now where to look for that thing? Helping Salus.. that's all she wanted.. she didn't want to control her power.. rather.. she wanted it to disappear.. forever. She wanted to have that part deleted from her life, forever. Her hair was pulled back in a braid today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:19 am

The wind whipped hard around Salus as the snow beat against his body. He noticed something out of the corner of his eye, or rather some one. He squinted his eyes under his goggles.

Kiri?

He said to himself. What was she doing here? Salus thought it couldn't just be a coincidence. He didn't want to make a scene, or let Kiri know that he was there. He tried to avoid eye contact. Then his head jerked. The sound of a single gun shot rang out in the winter air. Salus reacted quickly, tackling Kiri, as the bullet missed her by an inche. Salus turned to catch the glimpse of a man cloacked in black wearing a cat like mask disappear. He didn't realize he was still on top of Kiri.

Awwww sorry, Miss.

He tried to play it off so Kiri wouldn't know it was him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:21 am

Kiri blinked, and blushed, her head in the dirt, "I-It's okay." she spat out a mouthful of dirt. "But.. what's going on?" She recognized the voice, but do to the initial shock of almost dying, she couldn't register it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:26 am

Salus tried to react quickly, he changed his voice going slightly deeper to disguise it. He stood up and dusted himself off, and reached out a hand to Kiri. he spoke in his disguised voice:

Drachma is not exactly the safest place in the world my dear. That man, whoever he was is gone now,so you should be alright. If I may ask what are you doing here?

Salus was secretly smiling under his scarf. He could have used the moment to score point with Kiri afterall he just saved her life, but the mission was more important. He was glad she was safe, afterall Kiri was the only person who he really connected with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:29 am

Kiri stood and dusted herself up, grasping the man's hand as she pulled herself up, "Yeah.. I'm okay." She'd almost died! Then what would she have done. She couldn't help her friend if she was dead! So she turned and smiled, "You saved my skin there, thank you." Kiri thought the man looked familiar but didn't think much of it. She wasn't a thinker. She was a do-er.

"I can't tell you why I'm here all I can say is someone wants me to find something." She softened her gaze, serious. I want to help... let him smile.. Please.. he's in Frostdeath so no worries in running into him.. right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:36 am

Salus smiled under his scarf again. There was just something about Kiri that made him happy. The smile faded though, as Kiri spoke. She was sent to find something, the same as him the Magirawashii. This person in Frostdeath, that was him she was talking about. Salus had left Frostdeath under the guise of night and travelled to Drachma. He knew Zane would have his hide, but he had to follow his instincts. Salus continued to disguise his voice;

This someone, did he send you a letter in a black envelope? Did he seem to know your deepest secrets? Oh by the way my name is Sho, nice to meet you.
Salus paused maybe he was giving too much away, but he had to know if it was the same type of letter he had received.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:39 am

Kiri paused and nodded, "Yeah.. it was weird.." She puffed out her chest proudly, "I don't have secrets though." of course she lied, but that was her releasing some of the tension in the air. "Oh an I'm.. Kiri." she held out a gloved hand to Sho. "Thanks for saving my life, I owe you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:42 am

Salus shook Kiri's hand. He didn't like decieving his friend, but if he could convince her to return to Central, he could be sure she was safe. He did not doubt Kiri's abilities, but he could not risk losing another friend.

Ahh it is a pleasure to meet you Kiri. I do not know what you a looking for, but I would recommend you return to Central. It is very dangerous here.

Did she notice, he had slipped up. She never mentioned she was from Central. Dang it, Salus thought to himself, maybe she didn't notice. Salus gritted his teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:45 am

Kiri didn't notice his slip up, she tended to overlook things like that. She scrunched up her nose and shook her head roughly. "I can't go home.. I need to do this." Her eyes narrowed to something in the distance. "Besides I've already come this far and I'm sure I can make this trip."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:55 am

Salus got off easy, he was glad that she didn't notice his slip up, but he wasn't to thrilled about her refusal to leave. She was quite persistant, that is one thing Salus loved about her. It was clear she wasn't going to leave on her own, and that it didn't matter what Salus would say.

Kiri, have you ever been here before? You don't need to do this for me, I don't want you getting hurt.

Salus said as he pulled down his scarf and placed his goggles on his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:59 am

Kiri blinked, not looking at him first, "You? I'm not doing it for.." she paused, turning her head and gasping, her face bright red, as she blushed. "S-S-S-Salus?!" She fidgeted nervously, "What are you doing here and how did you know.... I mean what makes you think I'm doing this for you?" She stuttered, sloppily covering up her mistakes. She wanted to do this.. she didn't feel obligated to, but Salus here would make her feel like she was doing it for her own pride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Salus smiled at Kiri's nervousness. it was cute as ever. His face was red, not from embarassment, but from the cold wind.

Slow down Kiri, and breathe. First of all, I am here for the same reason you are. Second, I thought you were referring to me when you talked about Frostdeath. I left Zane there, the mission was pretty much over, so I kind of snuck away. Kiri, I know you are here with the military, but you can not let them know I am here. Can you keep my secret, please?

Salus held out his arms indicating he wanted a hug, and perhaps a feel too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:07 pm

Kiri smiled softly and wrapped Salus into a hug, "It's alright.. your secret's good with me." She smiled softly, then stopped, "On one condition." She looked up at him seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Salus caught Kiri's serious face and decided not to attempt his lecherous move. He instead got serious.

Kiri, what is that one condition? I will do my best to agree to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Kiri grinned, almost seductively, "I have to come with you." She said in a matter-of-factedly tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Salus pulled away from Kiri. That was the one thing he didn't want to hear that, at all. Salus turned from her.

Kiri, what I have to do here is very dangerous. I have to do stuff I don't want you to see.

Salus was serious, more serious then he had been with Kiri. He couldn't do what he had to do knowing Kiri was with him. There was a darkside to him that he didn't want Kiri to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Kiri huffed, tensing her arms to her sides, "What?! Why not?" She pouted, her anger more cute than intimidating. Suddenly she sighed and shook her head, pulling herself into a tree, "That's fine Salus.. I'll just go on my own then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:22 pm

Salus couldn't let it end like that. He walked over to Kiri. Placing his hand on her shoulder, he spoke in a soft, soothing tone.

Kiri, I am sorry. You can come with me. I am just trying to protect you.

Salus moved closed to Kiri to reassure her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Kiri sighed and turned, looking at Salus, "I know.. but I.." she was going to say she didn't need protection, but then she remembered when she had almost got shot by the man in the cat mask. "I can fight." was all she managed. "And I will fight for those I care about." she whispered more to herself than him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Salus was quite surprised at Kiri's willingness to fight. He smiled,giving in to her was too easy for him. Kiri had some kind of hold over Salus that he just couldn't say no.

Alright Kiri, we will fight together then.

Salus was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Kiri smiled and flipped down from her branch, "Allright!" She pumped her fist in the air, "Then let's go!"

Kiri was ready and willing for anything. She would fight until she couldn't

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Salus pulled up his scarf, and pulled down his goggles it was going to be a long one, but they were on there way.

Alright I think we better start by founding out where we need to go. Perhaps someone in the village will know. You can charm them Kiri, since you are much better looking than I am.
Salus laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:34 pm

Kiri blushed and grinned ruefully, "Heh.. not a problem." she rubbed the back of her head. She had started walking, then stopped and turned around, "But first.." she kissed Salus's cheek quickly. "That's for saving my life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next