Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Salus's jaw dropped. His hand began to rub the spot Kiri had kissed. He couldn't form words to express what he felt. he managed to mutter something out.

Ummm ahh ummm no probbbblemmm

Salus was shocked as Kiri began to walk away he quickly followed her.

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event Sign up Only)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:39 pm

Kiri giggled, hearing him stutter. It felt amazing being the one making him blush for once. Looking around she stopped and waited, "Come on slowpoke." She stuck out her toongue. Even if they were to face death.. Kiri would make this mission less tense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:43 pm

As Salus caught up to Kiri. He motioned for her to stop. He pulled his gun out.

Kiri, something is out there be careful.

It was no sooner that the words came from Salus's mouth that a large Chimera appeared a hosrt distance away. The creature was a mixture of a polar bear and what appeared to be a corpse of a human. He nosed the air, as he caught the scent of the two alchemists, the creature began to sprint towards them. It was not a pretty sight, the flesh seemed to be falling off of the creature its face was that of a human like, it was covered in blood stained white fur.

Last edited by Salus on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:46 pm

Kiri skidded to a stop and glanced at Salus, "Huh?"

The roar of the grizzly startled her and she jumped behind Salus, "What the hell is that thing?!" She had never seen a chimera before and this thing was the ugliest creature she'd ever seen! The stench was horrid as well and she covered her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Salus shifted pulling out his pistols. Standing in front of Kiri, he fired three shot from each. The creature was hit, but it didn't stop it. The creature was still coming.

Kiri, that thing is a Chimera I believe, but I ahve never seen one like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Kiri hesitated and pulled her gun, "D-Do we kill it?" She stammered her hands shaking as she aimed from over Salus's shoulders.

Her eyes were wide and shaking slightly. What could she do? She could use the alchemy.. no! Never! She wouldn't EVER use it again.. NEVER..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:17 pm

The creature advanced in a quickening pace. The creature was bout 10 feet away. Salus shifted his feet.

Yeah, we kill it, or at least try to.

The transmutation array on Salus' guns began to glow. He fired another three shots from his left gum. The bullets shrunk as the hit the creature causing three tiny holes all the way through the creature's chest.

Kiri, aim for those holes, just give me sometime.

Salus began to draw a circle in the snow. He was setting a trap for the creature. The smell crept closer. The creature was bearing down on the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Just after Salus told Kiri to give him some time, an enormous ice spike erupted from the ground and impaled itself in the bear's side. A large chunk of bear chimera fell to the frozen ground, turning the snow a dark red color.

The Illuminati Leader, whose name was Xan stood in the center of a vortex of ice and snow, which was created as an after effect of his alchemic power. He blended in with the snow around him quite perfectly, as he was wearing his arctic clothing. A white trench coat over an all white ensemble of cold resistant clothing. Even his automail right arm was frost resistant.

Xan smiled at the two individuals before him. Then he nodded toward Salus, then towards the bear. Hello children, I am sorry to have interrupted this awesome battle, but you looked like you needed some assistance.

Xan then stood perfectly straight, waiting for the bear to make a move, or for Kiri and Salus to go through the shock of seeing him just standing there like a bear wasn't trying to kill them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:55 pm

The creature winced in pain letting out a loud scream as the spike hit him. The creature was in the perfect spot the spike had pushed it right into Salus' trap. Salus hit his hands down on his array, in a flash the creature was impaled in a series of spears. Salus wiped his brow, and smiled.

General Xan, I somehow expected you to show up. It is good to see you my lord. It would seem that all three of us were directed here for something.
Salus said as he stood from the ground and wiped the snow of his hands. The creature squirmed as it too its last breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:50 am

Kiri caught her breath and shook away the shock, hopping on her feet and stretching her arms. She smiled sheepishly at Xan. "Hello Commander Xan." Her face was a bit red from the cold and her foolish own fear.

She paused. My Lord...? Her eyes shifted and rested on Salus curiously. What did he mean by that? Twirling her gun, she placed Black Cat back into his holster. "Your timing couldn't have been better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:45 am

(ooc umm Kiri, I think you got a little overzealous my friend. It should be one event thread per character. Thanks Sal.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:59 am

(Well I was supposed to be in military.. so I exited it so there wouldn't be confusion o-o; )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:01 am

(Awesome that works for me.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:02 am

(yeah ^^; I had to put some reason why I posted in the wrong section XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:59 am

Xan smiled at his allies, thinking to himself that they had done good considering the beast that they had been up against. The Illuminati Leader had been on the same train as Salus, but had done his best to mask the fact that he was going to Drachma. Naturally, he had followed Salus and Kiri all of the way to this location, being careful to stay a certain distance behind them; close enough that he could follow them, yet far enough away that they wouldn't notice him. He would have eventually revealed his presence, perhaps in a slightly less dramatic way, but the bear chimera had given him reason to act.

Greetings Salus and Kiri. Yes, it would seem as though we were all led to this location by this "Seer." Your skills are impressive, by the way. But, tell me, are either of you injured in any way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:17 am

Salus smiled at Xan's comments. He had been to focused on his train ride to realize Xan was following him. It didn't matter, his mission remained unchanged, he had to stay focus on his task.

General, do you have any intelligence on this Seer? I am not injured, and more than capable of handling the situation.
Salus was somewhat grateful for that Xan had shown up it met he could focus on his task.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:02 am

Kiri smiled and nodded, "I'm fine.." She looked at the two and rubbed the back of her head, unsure of what to do or say with Xan here. As usual she was intimidated by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:19 am

Xan thought to himself for a moment. What did he know about the Seer? Well, I know that he knows too much about me, and way too much about the Illuminati for my liking. Xan knew full well that Kiri could hear every word he was saying, but he didn't stray away from the name Illuminati. The Illuminati Leader had a plan working in Drachma, and if everything worked out correctly.....

Kiri, you can relax, I promise that I don't bite. Xan was relieved that the two were all right, because he had a feeling that even though he didn't bite, there would be a variety of creatures that did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:46 am

Salus flipped open his silver case and flipped a cigarette into his mouth. He lit the cigarette as he moved closer to the creature to examine its composition. The creature was indeed composed of a polar bear like body, but the humanoid parts were decomposing even faster then they should. Salus bent down getting a closer look. The face on the bear was human, and judging for the lack of wrinkles and lines, along with the rosy cheeks, it was the face of a child.

Mmmm... This is interesting. I remember reading about the process of building a chimera by combining two creatures, but I would have never believed that one of those creatures could already be dead. Someone around here is making some atrocities, and I Have a feeling when we discover the person it will lead us to this "Seer".

Salus stood and exhaled a large stream of smoke. He was caught off guard both by Xan's arrival and the composition of the now deceased creature. Who was behind the letter? Was he connected to this creature? And could it really be, who Salus though it was? These questions swirled around his head. He began to think intensely placing his right hand on his chin. He was deep in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:15 am

Kiri was confused, "Salus... what's... what's this man talking about and.." She turned to him, her eyes mirroring her bewilderment. "What are YOU talking about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:36 am

Xan looked at Kiri with an amused look. Oh, did Salus never tell you? He is my subordinate in two separate lives you might say. But, I won't go telling you about all of his business, he is the only one with that right.

Xan walked over and observed the chimera up close. It was an atrocious thing, and did not deserve to have to live in that existence. As far as Xan was concerned, what had just transpired was a mercy killing, pure and simple.

One thing that Xan had anticipated was resistance from perhaps a local town, or perhaps a Drachman army, so he had stationed hundreds of troops in Drachma before he had even arrived. They had managed to go to Drachma through a secret passage that Xan had used with his alchemy, carving an entire cave in the same fashion that had created the Netherworld Tower out of the Netherworld Stalactite. But, Xan had not expected a Chimera ambush. What else could this infernal land be hiding? Now it was Xan's turn to be in deep thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:44 am

Salus turned away from the two silent. How dare Xan just come out a say something that big! Salus was angry. He started to walk after taking some smaple from the chimera. It was no sooner that Salus began to walk, that the ground around him collapsed. He tried to cling onto something, but to no avail he fell. Deep into a dark hole, the only sound that could be heard was that of splashing water. Salus looked up it was very dark, and his leg had been injured in the fall. He managed to swim to the far right shore of the underground lake.

"HELLO, XAN, KIRI, Are YOu Up there?

Salus's voice echoed throughout the unverground cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Kiri stared at Xan, wide-eyed and shocked, "H-He's with the illumanati?!" She had no idea what the illumanati were exactly, but she new it had to be bad or else he wouldn't have a second life for it. Her heart fluttered nervously. This was bad... really bad he could get executed for this couldn't he. However her thoughts were snapped back to reality as she heard a thud. Panicking, she hurried to the cave. "Salus? Salus! What happened.. where are you?" She shouted in a frenzy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:13 am

Xan looked at Kiri, then down the hole that Salus had apparently fallen into. Well Kiri, yes he is in the Illuminati, and yes Salus, we are up here. Xan couldn't quite see Salus down in that hole, but he knew that something had to be wrong, or else Salus's voice wouldn't have held a pained note to it. Clapping his hands and touching the ice beneath him and Kiri, Xan made a spiral staircase for them to descend, complete with railings so that they wouldn't slip and fall down the stairs that led to the source of Salus's voice.

Ladies first, Kiri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Kiri looked at him and nodded, she stepped slowly and carefully down. Her heart pounde wildly as she stared at the dark hole. She wanted to run and check, but new better than to lose her balance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next