Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search Begins (Event Sign ups Only)

Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign ups Only) Empty The Search Begins (Event Sign ups Only)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:13 am

The first arrival into Drachma, Lets set the stage. This is a topic for only those people who have signed up. During the topics at Key points I will interject certain clues and persons to help move the story along. Remember I have no control on what happens to your characters that is up to you and whoever you are Rping with, I am just here to move the plot along and build a setting in which we can have fun.

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign ups Only) Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event Sign ups Only)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:11 am

Kiri had come with the military here, no doubt of that, but she had her own plans. After coming with them, she checked in with Takuya and slipped away silently. he'd be on her own now. There was no point in dragging others down with her.

`Exit Military.. Kiri`

Last edited by Kiri on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign ups Only) Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event Sign ups Only)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:21 am

Kida had just had a long walk to Drachma since he didn’t really enjoy travelling by train or any other vehicles. He was walking with his hood up over his head and his hands in his pockets and his head held up high. He had his usual cheery face on as he walked through Drachma and towards his required location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:59 am

Daigoro held his head down as he slowly walked off of the train as it arrived in Drachma. He sighed, and looked up and around, taking in his surroundings.

I have to know. Nobody but I knew about my father's demise, but I was wrong. He has the answers I need, but I need to find the object first. Daigoro looked around, and noticed both Frost and Death Scythe going off in separate directions. He walked off in his own direction afterwards, making sure that he was properly signed off first.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File
Ability: Daigoro Ito
State/Homuncules Title:: Wind Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:23 am

(Umm... No one is travelling together so this could get choppy, but I will try my best lol)

Kida: As you enter the town, a tall slender man greets you. He is clearly Drachmean in nature. He wears the military uniform of Drachma, and speaks in a thich Russian like accent. The man has long flowing pink hair, and piercing blue eyes. He also has a feather attached to the back of his ears.
"Ahh Yous moost be vone of zhe state alchemist we asked for. I am Prposhcik Nicolai Voltz. I have been asked to guide you to the seen of zhe crime."

Dai: As you begin to go off in your own direction a group of three Drachmean soldiers move to block your path. There eyes are glazed over and their uniforms are dingy and dirty. They began to move closer to your wielding blade like weapons, one thing is clear they have the intent to kill written all over their grinning faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:05 am

Kida looked at the man and replied "ok, i'll just call you Nico, it seems easier to memorise." he said with a smile upon his face as he followed the man to the place he was being taken to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:21 am

Daigoro sighed and clapped his hands together. The transmutation circles on his hands co-incided, glowed and began to create a vortex of swirling wind. Daigoro slowly brought them apart, causing wind to fill in the space, and creating what appeared to be a longstaff between his hands. He smirked, and ran forward, passing straight through the group of men. He grinned, and they fell behind him. As he sent the staff back to the air he began to actually think, and sighed.

What the hell? They should've recognised me as Amestrian Military...
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File
Ability: Daigoro Ito
State/Homuncules Title:: Wind Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down