Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search Begins (Event sign up Only)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Search Begins (Event sign up Only) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event sign up Only)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:30 am

(OOC-ENVY! xD we are waiting for you...)

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event sign up Only) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event sign up Only)

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:33 am

(oops, i didnt get an email saying the topic was replied in ^.^;;Wink

"UWAH-!!" He yelled out as he was bopped on the head with a random apple, he then scowled and began to sing a twisted yet angered song, the whole point of it to give Darkmaru a headache -a big one-.
He was the Homunculus of Music, after all.
"Black wire, red wire,
blood on the fence,
Blue wire, White wire,
Erase, erase, erase!
Pink wire, purple wire,
It's a freak show,
Green wire, peach wire,
You're on death row~"

He sang that tune over and over, but unfortunately he -as well as Yuan would- got a headache as well from it -he wished he was deaf at times life these-, but didn't stop singing.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:27 am

Darkamaru did the thing Envy probably would never expect. He grinned and actually danced. "That song is awesome, En! But we still gotta get going... You can grab an apple before you go. Hehe..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:06 pm

((Envy's power is sound, and though the song is good, it will still give the desired effect when he sings/plays it, so you can't just brush it off, just like he can't just walk through your plants as if they weren't there or something.))

Suddenly, and this was obviously not from his shifting ability's power, Envy grew a black pattern on his skin in a delicate vine-like way, plus the whites of his eyes turned black and the purple glowed brightly. He then started to play an invisible piano, but the sound reached their ears easily.
He was about to sing the death melody, the melody that caused one's heart to stop beating if they heard it for more than five seconds.

"Karma, karma,
put me to rest,
put me to rest,
I'll put you to rest

Karma, Karma,
put me to sleep,
put me to sleep,
I'll put you to sleep

Darkness, Darkness,
is all that's left,
there's nothing left
of the darkness

Silly, Silly,
Silly young boy,
Playing with toys,
That are not yours"

Al then began to hum, but it held an eerie yet heavenly tone to it as he played the very audible, yet not there harp in his empty hands.

"Garden, Garden,
put me to rest,
put me to rest,
in my garden

Roses, Roses,
roses stained black,
just like your hair,
jut like my heart

Petals, Petals,
garden me sweet,
water my leaves,
water my leaves

Death, Death,
death in my wake,
death by today,
death comes your way..."

He then began to play some kind of epilogue to the song at the end, before stopped to watch and wait for his unmoving brethren to regenerate.
The Death's Melody sure was cruel...
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:34 am

(Ah, okay)
Darkamaru listened to this song to, until he was knocked dead by it. When it was done and he got up, he glared knives at Envy. "You suck! Now I have to eat more puke rocks to get that life back! So for every puke rock I eat, you eat a cactus." And thus saying, a cactus began growing in Envy's mouth, rooted to his tongue.
(How do you like your revenge, with a side of irony? xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:00 pm

"Hey! Hey! Don't kill me too! Unlike you I can't regenerate lives!!!" Envy yelled out, before beginning to hum a melody.
He called this one the melody of harmony, since it immediately calms the soul.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:28 am

(Now I'm the one who didn't get a notice XD)

"Ow, Envy! Remember I'm here!" Yuan snapped as he lost a life from Envy's song. "You're lucky Jun's buried in my pocket or she'd be dead." Yuan snapped, looking slightly irritated.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:36 am

Darkamaru grinned. "It won't kill you. It'll just hurt as if your mouth is full of barbed wire. Hehe... And I hate puke rocks and now you made me die!" He grimaced and pulled one from his pocket. He forced his mouth to accept it and swallowed. A bit of puke splashed to the snow, but he managed to grin. "Your turn, En. Payback sucks, doesn't it?" He tossed Envy a red stone and watched..

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:52 am

(YOU CAN'T IGNORE ENVY'S SONG FOR THE LAST BLOODY TIME!!!!!)
The boy, in response, began to human that same death song again as the plant in his mouth withered as died. He spat it out and grabbed the stone, before flicking it back at the two.
He was now bleeding from the mouth.
"I forgot to mention I can hardly heal like I used to, either. I'm more human than I've ever been." Envy then poked out his tongue and materialized a bandage, of which he put on the wound to stop it bleeding. Now to wait five minutes...
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 am

(xD oh right...he sang a song again... >.< i forgot! So he JUST reacted! lol))
Darkamaru then felt a calming sensation and relaxed... Not really a good thing for some people though because when he closed his eyes and relaxed, flowers and trees of varying heights and colors sprung from the ground in all directions, a patch of green in this white desert of snow...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 am

Yuan seemed to calm down. "That's strange Envy,why the sudden human change?" he asked softly, shivering slightly at the thought. Nothing nearly as bad happened to Greed, no but lately he had seemed to develop a crude form of a... conscience.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:07 pm

"I am a man of music, so I can control other's feelings, temperatures and thoughts with my song." He said with a smile, "It's a nice power, yes? I feel my final stage of evolution is coming too..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:11 am

Darkamaru sighed, sounding content. "Nice power...I'm almost Black Marked too, En...Just a little more..." He smiled sleepily as a lemon tree grew beside him and lifted him up into the higher up branches where he laid back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:04 am

A sick grin twisted onto Envy's face.
"Oh yes, I can't wait."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:14 am

Yuan waved his hand lightly and earth moved to make a sort of chair. He flopped down and Jun peeked her head out from his coat, her ears twitching, s strip of wool wrapped around her neck like a scarf.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Envy then smiled kindly at Jun -he had a soft spot for her- and materialised a small blanket before handing it to her.
"Here, it'll keep you warm."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:09 am

the rat squeaked something close to a thank you and managed to wrap herself in the blanket without Yuan's assistence.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:19 am

Envy smiled.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:40 am

Darkamaru rolled ever so lightly while sleeping in the trees he accidently created when he slept. Unfortunately, he fell off and landed on Envy. "AHHHH! Envy? What did you do! I bet you knocked me down JUST so you could amuse yourself!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:47 am

"WELL WHAT ABOUT YOU?! ARE YOU TRYING TO RAPE ME OR SOMETHING?!?!!" He retorted with pink cheeks as he roughly shoved Dark off, and being unnaturally strong... he threw him through the igloo's ice and out into the snow... "Oops..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:51 am

Darkamaru yelped and smashed through it and then began hysterically sobbing. "FIRST YOU KNOCK ME OUT OF MY TREE AND WAKE ME UP AND THEN YOU TRY TO KILL ME!? YOU MEANIE-HEAD!" Though secretly, he had a plan of revenge on Envy... Bwahahaha...

(OOC- xD yes, darkamaru CAN hysterically sob at will...but Envy doesn't know that~ xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:00 am

"Ugh... well, there's nothing really for me here." Envy finally said as he stood and brushed himself off, "I'm going back home."
He then left the igloo, not leaving much of a trace behind him.

[Left topic]
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:05 am

Darkaamru sighed and grinned. "Darn,I must have scared him away..." He sighed and threw an acorn in front of him, triggering his cactus trap...It would have been so funny too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:59 am

"You're so evil dark." Yuan stated rather boredly.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 am

He grinned. "Me, evil? Nah... Not today at least. Hehe." He then stood up, remembering the entire POINT of coming to snow world...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next