Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search Begins (Event sign up Only)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Search Begins (Event sign up Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event sign up Only)

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:21 am

Greed had dozed off, oblivious to the other twos yelling and argueing. A soft snore elicited from his mouth. Jun glared and bit him, making Greed yelp, ultimate shield flaring up before toning down again. "ow, damn it." he growled, flexing his hands into the snow on the ground, hands hitting soil and absorbing a small amount. "Damn that to." he hissed, hateing his level three status at the moment.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event sign up Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event sign up Only)

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:38 am

"See, you can regenerate lives. I can't, because I end up puking up the stones I ate along with half of my blood and faint each time... ugh..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:49 am

"That happens to me half the time! They taste like puke!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:38 am

"Okay. What the hell did I miss?" Yuan asked with raised eyebrows.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:41 am

"Well, I found out that I can regenerate lives......"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:43 am

"That's... interesting." Greed blinked. "Anything else?"
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:57 am

"Not that I know of...Oh ya, Envy can't regenerate..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:59 am

Greed surpressed a laugh. "Wow, that's weird. Oh... I forgot to mention a couple things to you guys." he laughed nervously.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:19 am

"Like what? And does it involve my bacon?" Darkamaru grinned and laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 am

"Sorry Dark, it does not." Yuan grinned. "But uh... there was an... incident in Xing. My originals grandfather is now dead and I've been coronated as emporer... and my ooroboras changed color." he glanced down at the ground.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:13 am

"Hmmm....Well, I was having nightmares...Near-Infinite torture, showing me what I REALLY am...How I died...Kayami's accident...All of that. Mine changed too." Darkamaru frowned, remembering the picture seared into his memory. Kayami's eye exploding away as the gate children claimed it for their prize...If he ever died, he'd make sure to get it back for her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:27 am

"After watching my originals's grandfather Yuan die, it kinda sent me into flashbacks of death. It hurt like hell." he sighed and shook his head.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:33 am

Darkamaru now looked interested. "Really...I think our death's-Or death in general- Is affecting our new lives...How odd... Such as my nightmares, guilt over harming people, and fear of ice..." He sat down and thoughtfully munched on a carrot that he created with his new plant control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:39 am

"Eh, probably." he nodded, flicking his hand and the earth shifted to make a sort of back of an arm chair and arm rests for him to lean on.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:41 am

Darkamaru sat back up, finishing the carrot. "Well, anyways, we've been in here for way too long... Let's go back outside where it is daytime again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:44 am

"Sure, why not." Yuan shrugged and twitche his hand again, sending the earth back into a a normal state.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:49 am

Darkamaru smiled and made a black berry bush grow in the ground. He picked and pocketed a bunch of them and left. "Just in case I get hungry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:20 am

"You're almost always hungry. You're like Ming." Yuan rolle dhis eyes but laughed.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:22 am

"Hehe...Yet another recallment of our death's. I died while starving in a blizzard in Frostdeath..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:32 pm

"That sucks." Yuan said bluntly. "The only remnent I have is scars on my back and chest."
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Hehe, sucks for you...Then again, Ican actually lose lives from starvation...We're even. Hey, where's En?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:13 am

Yuan looked around "Where'd he go?"
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:48 am

"I don't know...He was right next to me a minute ago...Weird."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:01 am

"great." Yuan sighed.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:20 am

"HEY ENVY! WAKE UP AND COME ON WITH US!" He grinned and then, with a bit of effort, made a moderate sized apple tree blow up through the roof of the igloo where Envy was still siting in. "That oughta wake him up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next