Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search Begins (Event sign up Only)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Search Begins (Event sign up Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event sign up Only)

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:33 am

"Eh, it's not that great. We eat with sticks, eat lots of fish and rice, etcetera. Not the greatest place, but it is home." Greed shrugged, eyeeing the torch. "Wont that melt the snow?"
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event sign up Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event sign up Only)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:50 am

"Nope. I made a hole in the roof for smoke and hot air to escape, while the igloo is perfectly solid, even at a nice 80 degrees." He grinned and stretching out on the ground, after clearing the snow away and laying out his heavy cloak as a sleeping mat. "And, I figure we can just chill until Half pint here wakes up."He laughed as he held his automail arm up, to see if it was damaged or anything. Not that anything had touched it. He just loved automail too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:02 pm

"Eh, makes sense." Greed shrugged, flopping down ont he ground and pulling a flask from his pocket. "To bad this is the only beer I have." he sighed, takeing a sip of the alchohol.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Darkamaru rolled over to face Greed. "You got beer? Anything else? Cus all I have is bacon..." He grinned, hoping for something to eat...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:25 pm

"Uh, jerky, bread, ham and come carrots, but those are Jun's..." he trailed off,t akeing another small sip of beer. "I'd give you some but yous eem a little young to be drinking alchohol." he grinned.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Darkamaru grinned. "Who are you to tell me I'm too young for anything? Hahahahahahahaha! I'm PRIDE! The AWESOMEST homunculus! And I need fuds...jerky bread and ham please." He held out his hand and put on an even bigger grin. He wanted fud and he will GET FUD!

(OOC-xD fud is how i spell food half the time.lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:57 pm

"Fine, fine." Yuan laughed, reaching into a small pack he carried beneath his coat and pulled out said food... fud, and handed it to Dark. "But don't pig out." he laughed. "You want some beer?" he raised his eyebrows and offered the flask.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Darkamaru grinned and quickly turned the fud into a jerky,bacon(how'd that happen?),and ham sandwich. After he finished, he took the flask and drank a few swallows to wash down his food. "All done." He smiled again and fell on his back again, and relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Without warning, Envy sat upright in a second and surveyed his surroundings with a raised eyebrow.
"Huh? What happened to the chimerae?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:14 pm

"You killed them... and then passed out." Greed answered boredly as he broke up a carrot and fed small peices to Jun, who wore a rat sized red scarf and had been hideing in his coat pocket for the past few hours.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:28 pm

"Huh? No, I passed out as soon as I activated my wind technique... Are you saying I killed a bunch of chimarae WHILE UNCONSCIOUS?!!?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:31 am

"Yurp, pretty much." Greed nodded, as Jun scampered over to Envy, makeing weird sounds. "She wants to know if you're okay."
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:59 pm

"Ugh..." Envy groaned before turning to Jun and smiling at the rat kindly, "Don't worry, I'm a-okay!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Darkamaru woke from his nap. He had had nightmare's while sleeping. He stood up, yawned and grinned at Envy. "Ready to go back outside shortcake?" He leaned against the wall of the igloo and felt a prick." Ow! Envy, why did you do that? Huh..." He noticed there was a rose growing out of the ice, where his palm had touched. Odd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:05 pm

"What the heck?" Greed stared at the rose as Jun clambering up to Envy's shoulder, sniffing him as if to be sure he was oaky. "She's worse than a mom." Yuan laughed.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:40 am

Envy grinned and laughed at Jun's antics and grinned at her brightly.
"Yes, don't worry, I'm fine, I promise!" He said with a lopsided grin, before turning to Dark and his expression moved to shock as he spotted the blue mark in place of the red one he'd gotten used to seeing so much, "Ne, Pridey... Is it just me or is that mark blue and not red?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:53 am

(OOC-his mark is always hidden under his automail armor. xD YOU COULDN'T SEE IT! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! unless you meant yourself...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:52 pm

(Bah, just say he wasn't wearing it fr once!)
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:27 am

(OOC-sigh...okay fine...but that is a RARE occurrence. xD he knows that it is a weak spot...he knows...)

He looked down at his hand and stared at the mark on his palm...1 minute...2 minutes..."OMG I THINK I EITHER LEVELED UP OR I'M ABOUT TO DIE!" He then ran around in circles, very confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:22 am

"Er..." Envy blinked, before snapping his fingers and extended his hand to the other male, bending it so a medium shadow in the palm, "See if you can manipulate the half-tone shadow in my palm, and move my hand to choke myself, but don't take a life -I only have so many-"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:55 am

"...Um...okay?" He obliged and began manipulating the shadows into a hand and shoving Envy's hand up to his face, slapping him instead of choking him. Then he laughed. "Why'd you hit yourself, Envy? Going emo or something? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:20 am

"Looks like you've leveled up... ok, and pay back." Envy growled as he shot Dark in the head, "You have constantly regenerating lives, I don't."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:24 am

"Hey I didn't kill you, and whatchu talkin bout, boy?" Constantly regenerating? SINCE WHEN! HAD HE BEEN UBER-PWN ALL THIS TIME AND NEVER KNOWN!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:13 am

"You know, you can eat red stones and regenerate lives... duh."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:22 am

"Oh... Well,excuse me. I never did go to Homunculus Academy, thank you very much. So, do you have any on you? I'm now down to 20 lives..." He struggled through his pockets and found one which he forced into his mouth, swallowing with a shudder. He started to puke, but avoided it."21 now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next