Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The search begins......THE RED STONE!!!!

Go down

The search begins......THE RED STONE!!!! Empty The search begins......THE RED STONE!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:15 pm

He walked for several miles. The dark sky, bright moon, and soft chilling wind caressed his skin as he kept pace down an alley that was to be a meeting place for two men. When he arrived he stopped, leaned against a wall, and closed his eyes. The two swords on his back created a rather uncomfortable prodding point but he dealt with it for the time being. It had been a long time in fact that he had been to east city and on top of that a long time since he even associated with the likes of humans. As he drifted in to a state of dreaming foot steps snapped him back to reality. A man, not older than thirty showed up and was wearing a brown over coat. He spoke in a voice one could only describe as suspicious. "What do you want and who are you?" Alister's thoughts were dead. He wanted so badly to kill this man here but as things would have it Father wanted him alive to search for the artifact. Alister spoke in a rather dead-like tone. "I have information on the philosopher stone. And my name is not important. For the sake of time I am inept at alchemy and am unable to preform the needed transmutations to create it. BUT I have a small piece here which should serve in your studies, Doctor Branagen." Alister's eyes were covered by the cloth and thus could not show the hatred he had for this man. His tone however laid no hint of it either. He handed over the crimson colored stone to the doctor and started to walk away. Having been stopped by the doctor as he spoke. "W-W-What is this?!?" Alister spoke up one last time in a harsh tone before disappearing. "It's a piece of the philosopher stone, BUT be warned it's unstable and impure. It will get the job done however." And with a drop of a hat Alister disappeared in to nothingness. The doctor stuffed the stone in his pocket and started to walk away. the thoughts of what he could do riddled his mind.

{{Exit}}

Back to top Go down