Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunch. Gotta... love lunch. (Open/Kiri)

Go down

Lunch. Gotta... love lunch. (Open/Kiri) Empty Lunch. Gotta... love lunch. (Open/Kiri)

Post by Dai/Patience Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:33 am

Daigoro walked into the cafe, remembering it as one of his favourites. He began to browse the cooler, picked out a cheesecake and a... was it a wrap? He took them up to the counter, paid for it, and found a seat. He then turned, and waited for Kiri...
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File
Ability: Daigoro Ito
State/Homuncules Title:: Wind Blade

Back to top Go down

Lunch. Gotta... love lunch. (Open/Kiri) Empty Re: Lunch. Gotta... love lunch. (Open/Kiri)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:49 am

Kiri wandered around into the cafe, finally finding her way around. To think she'd been around a while, and still didn't know the area very well. She picked up a tray with a salad, a handful of french dressing packets and a small yogurt. Scanning she spotted Ito and walked over to him, sitting next to him, "I didn't keep you waiting?" she asked hopefully. It would be awful.

Back to top Go down

Lunch. Gotta... love lunch. (Open/Kiri) Empty Re: Lunch. Gotta... love lunch. (Open/Kiri)

Post by Dai/Patience Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:18 am

Daigoro smirked. She wasn't too late, this cafe was in an obscure part of town, rarely seen from the street. She had done well to make it here. He looked up at her and smiled.

"It's alright. This is a difficult place to find, I understand. Besides, the food here is worth it..."

He grinned, and cut a piece out of his wrap, beginning to eat it.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:14 am

Kiri nodded and smiled, "I hope so." she stabbed at her salad and took a bite. To her surprise she hadn't made amess, despite how overly-seasoned her salad was. She smiled happily as she chewed on the contents. "Mm~!" Her eyes closed. Something about a salad smothered in french dressing was worth every bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:41 am

Daigoro smiled, taking some more off of his wrap. He'd found this place by chance, and hadn't looked back...

"Trust me, this place is definitely the best. Why do you think I don't go to the cafeteria for food? Hm?"

He finished the wrap, mopping the last of the juices up, and turned to the cheesecake. Bloody delicious looking thing...
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Kiri giggled and smiled, "I suppose I can see why." She took another bite of her salad, "I can see why you never go back, I can actually taste this food!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:29 am

Daigoro nodded. The stuff at the cafeteria was... substandard. This stuff here? Way better. He looked up, and leant back in his chair.

"I'm surprised that nobody has actually followed me here before..."
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:04 pm

Kiri tapped her chin, "It is curious." She suddenly laughed as she decided to tease him, "Maybe they're afraid of you. You know you seem really calm they might be afraid you're the Hulk or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Daigoro smirked at this comment.

"I'm not calm. Well, not really. I just ignore anybody who tries to annoy me..." He nodded twice. He wasn't lying, of course. He actually ignored anybody who annoyed him, which resulted in, usually, him appearing to be calm.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Kiri laughed softly, chewing on her next bite of salad. After she swallowed she pondered on that thought. "A cause and effect relationship then?" She smiled. Most people avoided Kiri because sometimes she was just too hyper. However she could be norma... if she wanted to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:14 am

Daigoro nodded in simple agreement.

"I guess that you could call it that... A cause and effect relationship..." He sighed, and finished the last of his cheesecake. He stood up.

"Excuse me for a moment." Daigoro said, and turned to go to the bathroom.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:33 am

Kiri blinked, fork in her mouth as he got up and began walking off. "Uhmm.. ok.." Wasn't like she would tell him he couldn't or something. Blinking a few times, she slid the fork out from her mouth and poked her food, sighing. "Sometimes I wonder..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:09 am

Daigoro finished up in the bathroom and went to the counter, buying a couple of drinks, soda of course. He came back to the table and handed one to Kiri.

"Here..." He turned his head, she didn't seem all that happy.

"Hey,"He sat down, "Are... you alright?"
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:25 am

Kiri nodded, "Yeah.. just got lonely was all." She admitted. "Thanks for the drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:39 am

Daigoro smiled.

"No problem, I understand..." He sighed, and then sat down, looking around. It was a pretty quiet day, to be honest, and Daigoro couldn't help feeling a little more relaxed for it...
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:08 pm

"It's so quiet." She smiled, "Quite odd really."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Daigoro nodded. The hustle and bustle that was usually associated with Central City didn't reach here. Another reason he loved it here. He sighed, and looked at Kiri again, before taking a swill of his drink. Man, was it good. He smiled, and looked back at the woman.

"So, you like it here?"
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Kiri nodded, "I haven't been many places, but I have to say I do quite enjoy it here." She laughed, taking a drink of her own beverage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:32 am

Daigoro smiled and nodded. This place was one of the best he'd been to, that was for sure.

"Pity, though. After this, we go back to paperwork... And beauracracy..."
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Kiri nodded and sighed, "I wish I could get out more. Sometimes I just wish I could burn down my office, the paperwork with it.. but I soon realize I'd just have to do it all again.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Daigoro sighed and nodded. She wasn't wrong. He finished the last of his drink and looked at his pocket watch. His slight smiled turned to a frown.

"Well, it's time. I'm afraid that this little bit of peace is over, and we're gonna have to return to work."
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Kiri sighed her face dropping. "Yeah I guess so." Closing her eyes, she finished her drink and grabbed all of her trash. She managed a smile at Ito, "Thank you for the lovely lunch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 am

Daigoro nodded.

"We... may have to do this again sometime" He said, with a smile.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:35 am

Kiri smiled again and nodded, "I agree, it was a good time. Hopefully next time we'll have more time though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:01 am

Daigoro stood up and nodded, before turning to leave for the offices again. He smiled softly as he walked out. He'd had some fun, which was one time for a while...
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down