Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stumbling upon a secret in search of wine (Reita)

Go down

Stumbling upon a secret in search of wine (Reita) Empty Stumbling upon a secret in search of wine (Reita)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:57 am

It was one night before Salus had to set off for Frostdeath with General Zane. He was enjoying his time, especially the bottle of wine that Major Reita had given him. He had no idea where he was actually, he had just finished packing and decided to go for a walk to pass the time. He thought he should thank Reita for the wine, and get to know him better, for various reasons. One of these reasons was the fact that he seemed to possess the ability to procure certain information and other fine goods. He glanced around when he noticed out of the corner of his eye Reita disappear into somewhere.

"Major, Major Reita. Hey there it is me Salus, we met earlier."

Salus said running towards the place where reita had disappeared.

Back to top Go down

Stumbling upon a secret in search of wine (Reita) Empty Re: Stumbling upon a secret in search of wine (Reita)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:07 am

Right when Salus had made it to where Reita was standing, a man came out of the ground with a gun to Salus' back. However, the sound of Reita's voice made him snap to attention, and step away from Salus and disappear within seconds. Reita walked over to him with a serious look on his face, and a glass of blood in his hand.

"Salus, what are you doing here?"

Back to top Go down

Stumbling upon a secret in search of wine (Reita) Empty Re: Stumbling upon a secret in search of wine (Reita)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 am

Salus smiled, it was nice to be in a place of danger. Life had gotten boring lately.

Well I was going to thank you for the wine, but perhaps you and I have more business to discuss. For instance, why was there just a gun in my back. And who exactly are you? And how can you afford extravegent things on a major's salary?

Salus grinned thinly, and his eyes narrowed. He folded his hands behind his back, fingering the strap to his holsters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:16 am

Reita's eyes slendered slightly, and he smirked evily. He leapt back a few feet and pulled out his handgun and held it loosely in his hand. He was simply trying to get the blood rushing through his friend's body before he answered him lazily.

"Well, i'm not a major, that's why. Remember that talk we had earlier about the Central Intelligence Agency."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:22 am

Salus smiled. he wasn't that intemidated by Reita, after all Salus had the situation well in hand.

Ah yes, I suspected that the military was a cover for you. Allow me to tell you a few things about myself. I am alot quicker then most people give me credit for, and I happen to be one of the best investigators in the military.

Salus's smile dropped.

We can stop the charade, Reita.

Salus moved closer to Reita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:31 am

Reita's eyebrow raised slightly and then he began to chuckle. He pretended not to completly understand exactly what his friend was talking about. He sighed slightly and placed his gun back into its holster and pushed his hair out of his face.

"What are you talking about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:35 am

Salus smile at Reita's attempt to confuse him, but it wouldn't work.

I think you and I could be of help to each other. After all you may have the connections in and out of the military in Central, but I was stationed in West City. What do you say, shall we discuss these matters in a more secure environment?

Salus motioned for Reita to show him into his place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Reita wasn't so easily beaten in mind games, however, getting Salus' support would make a great addittion to his growing army. He simply chuckled and pulled out a golden watch and flashed it into the air causing the door of the building to open before them. It looked like a common temple room, however, the floor gave in beneath them and went shooting downwards like they were on a lowering platform.

"It's time you've seen the truth, old friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:51 am

[OOC:Takegami is dressed as Reita, so what your about to see is scary.]

IG: Takegami smiled disturbingly and placed his hand on his face before ripping it off. As the skin peeled off, a new face appeared underneath it. This was the face of Takegami Teijirou, the true 'Reita'. He also pulled off his hair, which turned out to be a wig, revealing his short black hair. He then threw off his military clothing, revealing the all black style he has. He sighed slightly, slendering his crystal blue eyes.

"Saldem, i am actually the cannibalistic serial killer known as Takegami Teijirou. The military hired me to be a spy for them. I'm hoping that you can help me in this mission."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:12 am

Salus' eyes widened at the unvealing of this new "man". Salus was taken aback, but he had come to suspect that people were not always what they said they were.

"Takegami, the cannibalistic serial killer. This doesn't really ring a bell. The military hired you as a spy for them, huh? Well who are spying on exactly?"

Salus casually quipped as he produced a ailver case resembling a cigarette case, he flipped it open and ran his finger down selecting his smoking untensil. He flipped the cigarette into his mouth and produced a gold plated lighter. He ignited the cigarette and took a long drag. He exhaled as smoke filled the air.

"So who the hell are you exactly?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 am

Takegami kinda chuckled as Saldem was but a boy when he was convicted. He sighed slightly pulling out a bottle of wine and opening it with his teeth. He took a few sips lightly before staring back at Saldem, his eyes emotionless yet carrying a psychotic look to them. He bore a twisted smile, and his free hand rested on his waist.

"You see, i am Reita's replacement, Takegami Teijirou. I am the head of an organisation he wanted you to join. I am simply carrying out his wishes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:02 am

Sales stared at the twisted face of Takegami. He inhaled and then exhaled a large cloud of smoke. he cracked his neck and wrists. He smiled slightly, he was very popular for some reason. After becoming the new Cretian Lord and now he was being recruited by another organization.

Well that doesn't really tell me much about you, Take. So where is Reita exactly and why are you his replacement? As far as joining you little organization, I am not quite sure. You see quite frankly you creep the hell out of me.
Salus prepared himself for Takegami's reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:38 am

Takegami simply began to laugh, which seemed to carry a psychotic sound to it. His eyes were slightly wider, and dimmed from their bright blue to grey. He simply took another sip of wine before tossing the bottle. It wasn't satisfying his taste, he wanted blood. Unfortunately, only one person was admist the two, and so he simply resisted his urge to eat the flesh and drink the blood of the one before him.

"There is nonthing more to know, Salus. As to your question, he's dead. Reita was poisoned, whether it was suicide or murder, it's unclear."

Once Salus made a comment on how Takegami creeped him out, he simply chuckled, this time his laughter wasn't as crazy as the last one, but carried a sadistic tone to it. He had heard that comment so many times, that it had become a personal joke to him.

"I creep you out? I've hardly even done a thing, yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:55 am

Salus laughed with the creepy guy. It was ok though, there was a unique saddness to him that Salus thought he felt. It was obvious what his choice was, yet another resource for him to achieve his goals. Salus knew that he was just a pawn in the founders of the organizations grand scheme, but he could live with that if he got what he needed out of them.

So you want to recruit me huh? I seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

Salus laughed as he moved in really close to Takegami and whispered

I accept, but I will have you know up front that I have my own goals and for the time it would appear our goals intertwine. I expect to be pretty high up though, I do have standards. And I am sure you know what really happened to Reita.

Salus moved in closer

I like your style. Your move.

Salus dropped his cigarette on the ground and twisted his foot on it and began to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:43 am

Takegami simply began to chuckle maniacally, his eyes carrying an emotionless expression. As the young man moved in closer to him, he simply smiled bearing his fang like teeth at the man. He simply slendered his eyes and turned at the same time the man did. He knew that the man was apart of another organisation which aided his. He simply laughed at the matter as he walked off and stopped after the man told him it was his move.

"What are you saying, i've already made my move. It's up to you to get a checkmate now. As for Reita, i guess you could say i do know a little about what happened to him."

He then walked off slowly before tossing a golden pocketwatch at Salus.

"We all have our own personal goals, welcome to the club, Sal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:16 am

Salus caught the golden pocket watch and smiled. He turned to address Takegami one more time before he faded into the darkness of the night.

I expect to be given a uniform. I also expect to only answer to you, I am not willing to be a low ranking pawn. take it easy Take.

He waited for a response before leaving completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:47 am

Takegami simply smirked and chuckled slightly, his voice carrying a sadistic tone to it. He snapped his fingers and a man leaped out of the tree and landed before Salus with a package. He extended his arms out to hand the package to Salus. Takegami, who was placing on a pair of shaded glasses, walked over beside Salus and stopped, not turning to look at him. He simply kept looking forward and chuckled slightly once more.

"You sure do have your priorities straight i see. Well, welcome to the team, Crusnik. Oh, but before i leave, i will make a suggestion for you. Watch who you ally yourself with, for your closest friend could be your worst enemy."

Takegami snapped his fingers and another man walked out of the shadows in a suit holding a bottle of wine. He handed it to Takegami who simply popped the cork out with his teeth and drunk directly from the bottle.

"There's nonthing like a cold glass of blood before sunrise, eh?"

Takegami laughed psychoticly and walked off, his laughter echoing throughout the area for miles. Lights flickered on, and one scream could be heard before the sound of a bone breaking in two could be heard. Takegami was out of the sight, but a head and torso fell from the sky above Salus and landed in front of him with words carved into the flesh which read:

'You will see all at dawn, just wait.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down