Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catching up on old times (Reita, Tobi)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Catching up on old times (Reita, Tobi) Empty Catching up on old times (Reita, Tobi)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:12 am

Reita walked into the ruins of the Amestrain military fortress. Talk about destruction. Debris, dead bodies, and fire was everywhere. The soldiers staggered around, missing limbs, having broken limbs, or read to pass out from exhaustion. Never had they seen such an army attack them as fiercly as the Eiken Military. Blood stained the ground of the fortress, and cries of sorrow and pain could be heard from afar. Reita simply walked through the destruction, searching for her old friend, Tobi Mustang. She walked around, trying to find Tobi, the soldiers who suffered having dirty thoughts of taking their anger out on her through... well, let's just say she didn't like being touched without being asked.

Back to top Go down

Catching up on old times (Reita, Tobi) Empty Re: Catching up on old times (Reita, Tobi)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:20 am

Tobi sat in a chair with his eyes closed, rubbing his temples. Other than a few cuts and bruises, he'd managed to walk away unharmed, amazingly. He looked at his troops and sighed. They were a mess. Hopefully another attack wouldn't come soon, or they'd be doomed. But right now, war strategies weren't what was on his mind. A certain famaliar face had popped up in the battle. He never thought he'd see Reita again after their encounter in the desert, and yet here he was. Tobi sighed and stood up, leaving the chair for a more injured soldier.

Back to top Go down

Catching up on old times (Reita, Tobi) Empty Re: Catching up on old times (Reita, Tobi)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:23 am

Reita saw Tobi stand up and smiled warmly and waved to him. Right when she put her hand down, a man grabbed her and pulled her into him. He groped her and she stepped on his foot, but he didn't seem the least bit hurt. SHe struggled to get free, and even tried to slap him, but he was a bit out of her league when it came to muscle.

"Let me go!"

She tried kneeing him, and everything, but he refused to let go. She wanted to perform alchemy, but unfortunately, her gloves were put away in her purse.

"Come on, you stupid wretch, don't you think i deserve some fun for keeping you safe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:32 am

Hearing the scuffle, Tobi walked over to the man. He recognized Reita and sighed. He cleared his throat and raised an eyebrow at the man. "Let go," He demanded, glaring at the man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:37 am

Reita looked back at Tobi, and kept struggling free of the mans grip. She felt that Tobi would atleast help her, and keep her safe from these nasty men. The soldier simply glared at Tobi, not being afraid of the man. Thanks to Tobi, they were poorly prepared for the ambush that was waiting for them once they returned from the castle. This was through the mans perspective, however, for many other soldiers found it to be the bases fault for not being properly prepared.

"Don't think that just because you took the Imperial Castle that your the boss. I
m going to have my fun, and your going to shut the hell up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:43 am

Tobi laughed bitterly. "You picked the wrong day to mess with me," He growled. Pulling out his gun, he pointed it at the man's chest. "Let her go, Goddamn it, I don't have the patients for this. I am your superior and you will respect my authority or you will pay the price."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:50 am

The man mumbled something and threw Reita onto the ground. He then spat at her and walked away. Reita simply sighed and pulled herself off the ground, pulling out a cloth and wiping her face.

"Thanks, Tobi."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:01 am

Tobi sighed and sat down on the ground. "You'll have to forgive their behavior," He said, "They're all tired and nervous. And I don't think they're all that happy with me, either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:05 am

Reita nodded slightly and began brushing her self off and leaning her head on Tobi's shoulder.

"What happened here?"

She held onto his arm, hoping noone else would come and try something so... vile again. The fact that they were tired and nervous shouldn't have been an excuse for what had happened, but she simply brushed it aside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:10 am

Tobi shrugged. "I guess this is just what war looks like. Everyone just looks so...lost, you know?" He sighed and glanced at her hand on his arm. He didn't know if he was quite ready for anyone to be so close so soon after the battle, but he was too tired and too angry at the soldier to tell her to move it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:13 am

Reita gazed at the war torn battlefield, her eyes flickering and dancing with the fire. She smiled warmly at the sight of the destruction, and she held back her need to giggle and laugh at the beauty of destruction and chaos.

"Why didn't you ask around for me? You know i'd do anything to help you... I would have died to protect you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:17 am

Glancing up at her, he raised his eyebrows. "It was a war, and it wasn't your war to fight in the first place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:23 am

Reita giggled and simply looked back at the setting sun, her eyes warm and gentle.

"Any war that puts your life at risk is my war. You saw me out there the other day, i stopped the Imperial army and the Xing-Cibola alliance without even breaking a sweat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:27 am

Tobi sighed. "Maybe so, but it is still a war. There are plenty of soldiers that are actual members of the Amestrian military that I wouldn't want here. And not because they're not good soldiers, either. I can't afford any distractions." He closed his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:34 am

Distractions? Reita blushed lightly and looked up at Tobi as he said that. She didn't quite understand what he meant by 'distractions.'

"I'm a distraction? How?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:50 am

Tobi shrugged. "Everything is a distraction for me. I'm easily distracted. That's why I can't have any soldiers I know on a personal level out there with me. I'll...worry." There were certain people he knew he would never be able to fight beside. He did worry a lot, ever since he was younger. He supposed it was the environment he'd grown up in, always having to look out for his sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:10 am

Reita giggled and leaned on him, her eyes gazing off into the sunset. To her, this was the perfect setting, two lovers sitting in a field of chaos and destruction before the setting sun. How much more romantic could it get? Well, if Tobi kissed her, who knew...

"Would you worry about me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:41 am

Tobi shrugged. "I worry about everyone. I suppose you'd stand a better chance then I would in a war though, wouldn't you?" His mind was wandering off, as always. Curse his short attention span.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:51 am

Reita simply shrugged, knowing he would say he worried about everyone. She simply enjoyed the moment, and sighed happily. She then couldn't help but stray onto a new topic that shouldn't of been brought up.

"A few years back... you said you couldn't be with someone of the same sex. Do you still follow that morale?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:56 am

Tobi nodded absentmindedly. "I do," He said, shaking his head slightly, "However shallow it may seem."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Reita giggled, covering her mouth and looking up at Tobi. She smiled warmly and kissed his lips lightly.

"It's a good thing this happened to me then, isn't it?"

She couldn't help at giggle at her words and then reached into her purse pulling out a picture of her child, Matthias.

"Well, i'm a girl... so would you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Tobi pushed her away, shaking his head. "Reita...I...I just don't know if I can jump right into a relationship with you right now. With anyone." Remembering what happened last time, he pulled his gun out of his holster and threw it across the room. "I'm sorry, I really am but this just isn't a good time for me. There is so much shit going on and I don't want to end up taking all that stress out on someone else. I'd end up ruining it before it even had a chance to get started, and I don't want to be like that. I don't think you do, either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Reita sighed and looked at the ground, listening to what he had to say. She understood how he felt, but didn't care about him taking his stress out on her.

"Tobi, as long as i'm with you, i wouldn't care if you beat the living crap out of me. I want to be there to make you happy, to help you deal with your stress. Can you atleast give it a chance?"

Last edited by Reita Camui on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:31 am

Tobi sighed. "But I do care. Reita, I don't want to be that guy. It'll start out with yelling and then...." He remembered his father, way back in the beginning. "I don't want to end up like my dad was, Reita," He said, shaking his head, "I can't. I'll kill myself before I let that happen. This...this is a war, Reita. I can't....do this. Not now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:12 am

Reita hugged her legs, and a single tear fell from her left eye. She sighed and then pushed her hair out of the front of her face and behind her ear. She never felt like this... Never in her life had Reita cared about someone else... not untill 'that day'. She smiled lightly, and buried her face into her arms.

"Your not like him... the more afraid you are of becoming him, though, the more you'll force your brain to act that way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next