Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catching up on old times (Reita, Tobi)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Catching up on old times (Reita, Tobi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up on old times (Reita, Tobi)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:18 am

Tobi swallowed and stood up. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but closed it again and shook his head. He closed his eyes and clenched his teeth. "Reita..."

Back to top Go down

Catching up on old times (Reita, Tobi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up on old times (Reita, Tobi)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:23 am

Reita stood up slowly, calm and quiet. Her smile was gone, ad she knew what was coming. She had angered him, and all she could think in her head was the same thing over ad over again.'Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!' She sighed and clenched her hands tightly, squeezing her eyes closed.

"Yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:28 am

"I'm sorry. I really am," He said softly. "I...I have to get back to work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:31 am

Reita opened her eyes slowly ad relaxed her body, surprised by his actions. She stepped forward and kissed him on the cheeks, handing him her number. She smiled weakly and simply nodded slightly.

"If you ever have any problems, just call me, i'll always answer. Well, i suppose i should let you get back to work..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:35 am

"I will. And...thank you," He smiled slightly at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:47 am

Reita blushed and nodded, spinning around in her sunflower dress, happy as can be. She walked off once again, and what do you know? That man that groped her earlier returned and grabbed her. He was ready to grab her on the behind, but with a snap, a pillar of earth sent him into the air.

"Next time, you shouldn't attack me when i'm happy."

She smiled sweetly and started walking off again, feeling accomplished that Tobi finally acknowledged her to a certain extent this time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2