Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Risky Move [Open to: Me and Kenya]

Go down

A Risky Move [Open to: Me and Kenya] Empty A Risky Move [Open to: Me and Kenya]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:35 am

Darkamaru was sitting at a cafe` in one of the quietest parts of town. He was waiting for a guest to arrive. He had even sent her a letter describing his reasons for wanting her to come. He knew that she was powerful in the military. She would be a vaery valuable asset to him if he could make her a member of Traitorz.

Back to top Go down

A Risky Move [Open to: Me and Kenya] Empty Re: A Risky Move [Open to: Me and Kenya]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:58 am

The doors to the cafe silently opened and four armed guards entered the building. They closed the shades, locked all the doors and herded the people in it to the back. Each offered a substantial amount of money to not say a word. One guy was left and he did not look like the others, he was a bit out of place. He was most likely the one she was looking for. A doppelganger walked in to the back and stayed with the others as it made it seem she had an alibi in case something went down. She sat in a chair diagonal from the man and spoke softly.

"Lets talk, quickly. I have things to prepare in dealing with our subject I had already set in motion."

She said as she read her paper and sipped on a cup of coffee. She bore her standard Military uniform, boots, pants, and shirt to math. Her coat was twice the size as it hug over her like a trench, the sleeves dangling abut.

Back to top Go down

A Risky Move [Open to: Me and Kenya] Empty Re: A Risky Move [Open to: Me and Kenya]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:05 am

Darkamaru smiled. She was obviously as rushed as he was. "Right, well let's get down to business. My name is Darkamaru Invidia and I am the homunculus Pride. I wish to destroy father and those on his side. My letter explained that. But, I want to know if you wish to join my organization. We are called the Traitorz and our main goal is to destroy father. To do so, I am enlisted powerful people, both physically and politically. You are both. So I would like you to accept this." He smiled again as he handed Kenya an amulet. Unlike his other one's, this was golden instead of ruby. It would reveal not only the Traitorz hideout but also a small building beside it where he would conduct meetings with his two 'co-leaders', Kenya, if she accepts, and Envy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 am

"Well, it seems my plan is working better AND getting a push. Very well. You will however come with me back to my office. There we may need your help. I too have devised a group for destroying 'Father' and we are in need of talent. I have called to order those who need be there. I can not tell you names unless you accept of course but I think you might need what we have to aid."

She said taking the Amulet and placing it in her pocket for now. This time, she would not have Lab 5 tear it apart. She was confident that he could be trusted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:23 am

Darkamaru smiled as he stood up. "Very well, Kenya. I hope to see you when we meet again." He then turned and left.

[exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:39 am

Kenya quickly departed and so did the guards and doppelganger. All went back as normal for fear the Fuhrer would kill them for treachery. Things were getting interesting indeed.

{{exit}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down