Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Death [Open]

Go down

White Death [Open] Empty White Death [Open]

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:32 am

"So...cold.." Havoc stuttured as he strided through knee-deep snow. He has wearing his normal attire as opposed to his Military Uniform, White shirt, Black Jeans, Military boots and gloves and a long white coat ontop of it. He pulled up the hood of his coat and shivered for about the third time in the past minute. "Why the hell did the Army send me out here, they say it was to make sure there was no trouble going on...but perhaps they're just trying to get rid of me." he murmured to himself, it seemed the only thing keeping himself sane anymore was the sound of his own voice. His monologue was shattered as a large roar erupted from somewhere close by "Shit..." he blurted out, standing perfectly still.
He had ehard stories about the Bears near Mt. Briggs, they were over 2 metres in height when they stood up and could easily kill someone with a single swipe. Havoc tried to calm himself down, he rubbed some snow out of the black goggles he had been given to protect his eyes, they were like those one would ear for skiing, which mirrored the white cloth covering his mouth, he was glad his shirt has such a baggy collar so in situations like this he could do that and pull it up over his mouth and nose.

Back to top Go down

White Death [Open] Empty Re: White Death [Open]

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:35 am

Revel walked by, wearing her usual burlap cloak with the hood over her head and black shades. Every inch of her body was covered today, making her look like a walking pile of cloth. Her black dog hopped up to her side, balancing on a nearby ledge, shaking a few icecicles from her black fur. Revel felt distant, in thought. She seen a man in her peripheral, but ignored im for the time as she climbed into a tree and stared at the sun.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:51 am

Katie shivered again. She hated being in the snow, where it's freezing!
But she was sent here on official business. She had to meet someone there named Havoc Shaw, and "scout the area" with him. Why would someone send out two people to scout the area? What what were they looking for, anyway?

She sighed, feeling confused and irritated with her commanding officer.
Her ferret was underneath her coat, trying to take cover from the cold. He hated it as much as she did.

After walking for awhile, she finally saw a figure. She walked towards it, and stopped in front of him, not familiar with his appearance. "Uh...are you Havoc Shaw? I've been assigned a mission with you..." She asked, not sure if it was him or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:58 am

Xan was walking in the snow when he saw Katie, Revel, and an unknown man in the distance.

Only slightly interested in what they were doing, Xan kept his distance from them, so that he could watch them without them knowing that he was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:57 am

"Ehh ?" Havoc graoned as he looked up, shielding his face from the snow with his hand "Yeah...who are you ?" he asked cautiously, the last thing he wanted would be to end up in a fight in the middle of this Frozen Wasteland. He clapped his hands together and the circle carved into his flesh glowed dimly within his clothes as he used Alchemy to try to warm his blood "Ahhh..." he sighed with relief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:29 am

"I'm Katie. Katie Lynn Ash--nice to meet you. I've...been assigned the same mission here as you." Katie explained. She honestly had no idea why. This was her first mission in awhile, and she wondered why they threw her out into this snowy field with someone else who was perfectly capable of handling this on his own.
"What are we supposed to scout the area for, anyway? Anything specific?" She asked, possibly a little boredom in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:44 am

Revel stood silently, not moving. Her dog whining at her side. She was again lost in thought, chewing on a finger in her lost train of ponderisms.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:48 am

"I have no idea...but...I dont like this..." he pondered, thinking hard as he kicked some snow around "Something doesnt seem right..." Havoc tried to focus his hearing as the sound of the blizzard died. "There's someone else here." He said instantly, "I can hear a dog whining."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down