Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Duo Mission (Envy + Katie)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unexpected Duo Mission (Envy + Katie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Duo Mission (Envy + Katie)

Post by Alaric Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:07 pm

"Well the chickens are still there and waiting, just ask what you want to prank them with and it shall be yours"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Duo Mission (Envy + Katie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Duo Mission (Envy + Katie)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:20 am

Now that Katie really thought about it, she couldn't think of any type of prank...she wasn't that experienced in pranks.
She never learned any of that stuff from anyone.
"Honestly, I can't think of anything. I'm just not as good as you." She admitted, looking down with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:53 pm

A smug smirk came to the boy's lips, "Of course. I am a master at this kind of thing." The boy then sighed and materialized two bikes, before wiping the sweat from his forehead.
'Hm... I'm starting to get faint... I've got to stop materializing large things soon.' He thought as he let out a shaky breath, before mounting a bike and pointing to the other one. "Hop on, we've gotta ride back to Xenotime before we can take a train. I'd make a car, but I can't drive." He then chuckled lightly, before he began to cough a bit, a tinge of red liquid going down his lip, but he wiped it away quickly.
'I wouldn't be surprised if one of my lives are stolen by simple fatigue...'
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:54 am

"Xenotime...? Hey, that's where my family lives." Katie informed, getting on her bike. She missed her family a lot, and she's sure Whitney did, too.
"I doubt we might be able to visit them though. Where are we going after we reach Xenotime?"
She noticed him cough, and she looked concerned.
"Hey, you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:47 pm

"We're going back to Central, and yeah, I'm fine..." He replied before began to ride the bike. Luckily he materialised bikes that'd be durable against the sand, but if the wind picked up they'd be walking.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:45 am

"Is it from materializing? Because each time you materialize big things, you get tired afterwords. It's probably some homunculous thing, but still." Katie sighed, pretty much ready to go.
"Well, should we go now? It's going to take awhile to get there and all the way back to Central."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:45 am

"Yeah... it is. It's slowly killing me, but I've got 19 lives, so I'm not gunna die yet!" He said with a lopsided grin before the two began to peddle into the distance.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:59 am

As Katie rode on her bicycle next to Envy, she couldn't stop thinking about it now.
They were just being silent now, and the silence was killing her. She started thinking about really deeply about this, and she was nervous but still. They've been together for just about two weeks now, and she's confurmed (within herself, the least) how she really feels.

"H-hey, Envy?" She asked nervously, riding up directly next to him. She was nervous about this, as she always is.
"I don't know what you would say to this," She looked down for a moment, took a short breath, and then looked back up at Envy, with her cheeks a little red.
"But...do you want to go out together sometime? Not like we are now, on a supposed mission, but I mean...you know, l-like on a date?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:38 am

"Sure, and of course it'd be on a date, silly. The days in the month are numbered, ya know. So what date?" He asked, completely and totally not getting it at all. He may have been an all powerful and mighty homunculus but damn... he was thick in the head when it came to this stuff.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:54 am

Katie blinked. He had no idea what she was talking about, did he?
"N-no...th-that's not what I meant. Don't m-make this harder for me, pl-please..." She took in another deep breath, her face now as red as a cherry.
"I-I mean...do you know how couples go out t-together? Well, I was thinking th-that y-you and I...could do something like that. Please?" She tried again, hoping he would get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:50 pm

"I already said sure, and, uh, I think I already gathered I wasn't going alone..." Envy said, completely misinterpreting her YET AGAIN. Being a homunculus meant he never hit puberty, so he never got into the normal era of what teenage boys call 'sexual innuendo' or whatever. He was as innocent as they come.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:50 am

Katie was getting irritated, but she didn't want to show it. He was making this so much harder than it has to be!
"E-Envy, you're not getting what I'm asking..." She sighed. She thought that maybe she would take him herself somewhere, and let him experience a date so next time he got asked (hopefully by her), he would get it.
"Hey, I have an idea. But we'll have to take a short stop in Xenotime, is that okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:08 pm

"Yeah, sure, I don't mind..." He said with a shrug as he began to ride a bit faster.
'What am I not getting?'

((go make a new topic in Xenotime and we'll continue there ^.^))
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2