Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contemplating destruction (open)

Go down

Contemplating destruction (open) Empty Contemplating destruction (open)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:07 am

Reita stood in his office looking out the window in his military uniform. On his desk sat a neat stack of papers, a cup of tea, a pen, and a picture of his wife. His window was closed and locked, however, the silk curtains were open allowing for the sight of rain clouds to be seen. It was time he began assembling his homunculi, and those of which he felt he could trust. One of his Seargant's came into the room, and saluted him before turning around and closing his doors and standing guard. It was now the beginning of the end. The traitors would die, his enemies would suffer, and his soldiers would become rich, powerful, and happy. He had Bloodied Rose on his back, and Shadows Rose on his hip and his guns beneath his jacket. His pink hair clip was completly visible and stood out most of all. He bore a serious look on his face as he contemplated on who he could trust.

"Who can i trust now?"

Back to top Go down

Contemplating destruction (open) Empty Re: Contemplating destruction (open)

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:13 am

"Hey old man!" Envy said with a grin as he entered in his military uniform and his hair hanging down, shifted in the way the old Alexander had it: layered.
His eyes were golden, large and innocent and he had no shoes on, not to mention his hands were gloved and there was automail clearly shifted where his arms were supposed to be.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:21 am

Salus had gotten turned around he was asked to deliver some paperwork to Col. Mustang.
He knocked on the door or what he thought was Mustang's office.

Excuse me I have some paperwork for you sir

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:28 am

Reita turned around when Envy walked in, his face still showing no sign of emotion. He was about to speak when another character walked in, he was obviously apart of the military but the two hadn't met yet. He motioned for the man to come in, and started shifting through the papers until he heard the comment of old man.

"Call me old man one more time girly boy, and i'll break your neck. As for you Major Fredrick, please, do come in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:34 am

Salus walked in for the first time meeting both Col. Elrich and Reita. He immediately began to stare at Elrich.

Well aren't you a cute little girl. playing dress up

Salus patted Al on the head

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 am

"WHO'RE YOU CALLING GIRLY YOU FEMININE OLD FART?!" Envy barked out angrily before composing himself with a growl and glaring at Major Fredrick, "Also, I'm your superior in these parts, Major Camui, since I am a Colonel. I do hope you're familiar with the rankings."
Envy smirked. He was, after all, two ranks above Reita.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:37 am

Salus took two steps back.

I am so sorry Col., it is just you are so sm....

Salus stopped himself before finishing his thought, it was surely a bad idea to finish it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:37 am

"I was talking to the transvestite." Envy said through gritted teeth as he pointed at Reita.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:40 am

Major Reita I have some paperwork for Col. Mustang. If you could give it too him I would be grateful.

It was clear Salus was not only trying to pass the buck, but also get out of this crazy situation. He held out the paperwork with his right hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:41 am

Reita simply gave him a cold stare, and sighed. Sure, Envy was two ranks above him, but Reita could knock him down two notches, so it really didn't matter. He signed a few papers and then looked up at the two and noticed the papers in Saldems hands. He raised an eyebrow, and looked back at Saldem.

"I'm supposing that is for me?"

He grabbed the papers and read over them quickly, scanning them for every little detail before looking down at Al. He yawned and smacked him upside the head.

"Regardless, i still can speak to you however i want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:45 am

"Ow!!" Envy yelped before pouting at Reita, "You're so mean~~ Oh, are those for Tobi-chan? I haven't seen him in AGES!! I can't wait to see him again~~! I'll take them to him."
Envy then snatched the documents and ran off, he had a feeling Tobi was in the cafeteria or something... knowing him.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:50 am

Salus stood with his Mouth wide open in disbelief. The little one took the papers and ran off with them and the other one he didn't know how to address him or her.
Col. Why are you taking those COLONEL PLEASE COME BACK!!

Salus shouted as Al disappeared down the hallway. A thick dark cloud of gloom hovered above Salus

I am gonna get yelled at for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:52 am

Reita simply chuckled and motioned for Salus to sit down. He to sat down and motioned for his Seargent to close the door. Once the doors shut, Reita leaned back in his chair and rested his arms on the arms of the chair.

"Can i trust you Mr. Fredrick?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:55 am

Salus sat in the chair. He crossed his legs and let out a deep sigh. Things in central were so different then West City, the officers were definitely more lively.

Please just Salus. And I am not sure what you are getting at?

Salus'eyes narrowed as he raised an eyebrow to Reita's question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:58 am

Reita nodded slightly before snapping his fingers. A maid came in with two glasses, one with red wine in it, and the other with a more distinct crimson coloring with a slightly diffrent smell. Reita took the glass and sipped it lightly and handed the glass of wine to Salus. He then motioned for her to leave, and as the door shut, Reita began once more.

"I'm sure you've herad of the theory that Toeblade is an alchemist."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:09 am

Salus gripped the wine glass. He smelled the wine it was a nice vibrant fragrance. He drank a sip and sloshed it wourd in his mouth.

I thought he was an alchemist yes, but I don't see why that is an issue.

Salus asked as he began to take another sip.

You have impecable taste, this wine is very excellant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:17 am

Reita nodded slightly in appreciation, his way of saying thank you. He sipped his glass aswell before returning to the topic. He crossed his legs femininely and then leaned back slightly to get a little more comfortable.

"I've noticed that he has been speaking with another homunculus. Also, he has this demented thought that i am 'Father', known by the military as Ulysseus. The leader of the homunculus is back, and as long as Alexander thinks i am him, maybe we can find a weakness in their resolve. However, i have learned that one of Father's homunculi is now his heir and is organising a militia known as Traitorz. I say that you and i stop them before the civilians learn of this threat, along with the Resistance. I have been chosen to put together an elite group of soldiers to face them, will you help me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:22 am

Salus's eyes narrowed yet again. He listened as Reita explained what he thought.

"How do I know you are not "Father"?

Salus smiled trying to understand what exactly was going on. In truth, being part of an elite group of soldiers was a little to bothersome for Salus, but he thought it might be interesting to take part of the mission.

"It would be such a bother, but I will aid you as much as I can in your mission Major. However, I will ahve to talk to my superior first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:29 am

Once that question arose, Reita sipped the last of the crimson liquid within his glass, and gave Salus a deadly grin. So far he had one man, now he only needed the other three to join him. He stood up, his devilish grin still on his face.

"That is good to know, however, i must ask that you not inform your superior of the purpose of this mission, like i said, only those suitable for this mission are to recieve an entire briefing, as for your superior, i will handle that. You will be relieved of all your duties for the next two months, instead you'll be with me and Colonel Mustang, hopefully, untill you are put back on post. Pack your things Major, cause it's going to be a bumpy ride.... Oh, and to answer your question, you can't know, you can only assume."

Reita chuckled slightly before snapping his fingers, and the door opening. His maid came in and handed Salus a bottle of wine, as a present before rushing back out. The Sergeant came in and saluted both Reita and Salus before turning around and handing Salus an envelope with a red stamp on it, meaning for it to be kept secret.

"Keep the bottle as a token of my appreciation."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:34 am

Salus saluted back to the sergeant and grabbed the envelope. He wasn't so concerned with the envelope as he was with the bottle of wine.

The wine is is much appreciated. Just to note, I do not assume I find out the truth. It is what I do, I am after all an investigator.

Salus smiled with a grin. he was excited to be able to work with Mustang and the others.

Well I guess I better start packing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:39 am

Reita chuckled, but quickly snapped his fingers in notion of remembering an important task. He quickly turned around and looked at Salus.

"That's good to know, an investigator and the leader of counter intelligence working together, this should be easy. Oh, and if you see Colonel Mustang, General Zane, or Major Kiri, could you have them report to me immediately? Good day Major."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:41 am

Salus saluted before he began to walk out of the room.

Interesting...

Salus said under his breath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:46 am

Reita watched as his new ally walked off and he sat back down starting on his paper work once again. He yawned as the door closed behind Salus, and began on his paperwork once more. Now he was to wait for Tobi, Zane, and Kiri, and if they didn't show up by morning, then he'd just have to hunt them down.

"It's time that you made a choice... Pride."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down