Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inevitable War Chapter One Arc One "The Search Begins"

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Inevitable War Chapter One Arc One "The Search Begins" - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inevitable War Chapter One Arc One "The Search Begins"

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:06 am

Lol, you can still join, you know.

Back to top Go down

The Inevitable War Chapter One Arc One "The Search Begins" - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inevitable War Chapter One Arc One "The Search Begins"

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:12 am

Awesome XD I'd love to be the lrd of Aurego in the illumati, oh, and 'Auregese' is equivilant to Japanese if ya don't know XD
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 am

Yay! Thanks, Envy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:20 am

I would join, but I think I am already rping to join rosenkreutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:24 am

If it doesn't even up by the end date, put Envy in the illumanati XD just to make it even, but I'll play both if I can. Envy is the hidden link between all the organisations after all.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:25 am

You are definitely a major player Envy, I have quite a lot of fun planned for you Bwhahahhaa LOL

Back to top Go down

In case you haven't noticed, I am apart of every organization on this site. LOL

(In pretty high positions might I add)

{It's all part of the plan}

[Mwa hahahhahahahhahahahaahaahahha!]

Back to top Go down

That scares me Xany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:28 am

Awwwww...I'm harmless...

(Blows up a big chunk of Creta)

Mostly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:30 am

I think that was my house you just asploded. *cries*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:32 am

Actually, your house is over there. *Xan points to a small house right outside of the blast radius*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 am

well I appreciate that LOL u have my membershipm just need to rp lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:37 am

bwahahaha! *splodes Sal's house*
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:38 am

NOOOOO Curse YOU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:40 am

That's alright, Sal.

I saved your family just in time. (LOL)

*Saldem's family suddenly appears behind him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 am

*appears w/ice cream~~! Yayz Ice cream~!
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 am

*splodes the family for no reason, then splodes Sal's doggy too* bwahahahahahaha
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 am

umm I thank you but that is not my family LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:43 am

Come to think of it, did you ever decide whether or not to join Illuminati, Revel?

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:45 am

I can't decide.. it's u to brother Vee or Greedykins~~! )
(lol Revel never really makes up her own mind)
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:49 am

Are you sure you want to wait for Greed? I mean, these cards could go towards a lot of ice cream....

*Holds credit cards (yes, multiple cards!) in front of Revel*

LOL, I am so enjoying this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:49 am

I don't suppose you know any foreign languages, Saldem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:49 am

*determined face O.O* I vote that you going, little Rev-Rev
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:56 am

Lol, I guess that it's settled then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:56 am

Not really I was stationed in the west so I would know the language of whatever country borders it I am sorry I don't know my geography that well

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next