Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theocracy surely is a mess, is it not? (open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Theocracy surely is a mess, is it not? (open) Empty Theocracy surely is a mess, is it not? (open)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Takegami walked into Lior in a brand new attire. He wore a blue leather jacket, a black shirt with a white design on it, blue jeans, black heels, three silver bracelets on his left wrist, and a ring on each finger of his left hand. People stared at the foreigner who walked through their city in fear of a repeat of what happened so long ago. This is the same city that Edward Elric came to when he found a man who wielded a fake philosophers stone. Takegami had in his pocket another fake stone, in which he would give to a certain man in Lior for some very valuable information.He pushed his short black hair out of his face, and it fell over his right eye, revealing his left eye which shined like a crystal in the light. His crystal blue eyes followed every movement the people seemed to make, for some of them gave him a look of unwariness which meant retalliation was a possibility.

"It seems the people have learned nonthing from their history."

Takegami said this because he saw a statue of a man with a plate on the bottom that read 'Our Glorious Leader, Bishop Sakemone.' Takegami looked at the statue of the slightly over weight man and sighed in despair. He hated seeing these people worship another idiot, however, it had nonthing to do with him. Although, the Fuhrer might have some plans for them. He chuckled to himself at the thought and continued to walk untill he noticed a large prayer temple, obvious enough, it was the home of their so called 'leader'.

"Theocracy, a worthless form of government which leads to former mistakes in history such as Lay Investure. Idiots."

Takegami walked towards the large building and sat as he awaited the arrival of the Bishop.

Back to top Go down

Theocracy surely is a mess, is it not? (open) Empty Re: Theocracy surely is a mess, is it not? (open)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:08 am

A man in a red robe walked up carrying a golden staff with a cross at the end. He bore a crooked smile on his face, and hid his hair with the crown he wore on his head. As he walked by, people began to kneel and bow before him, praising him as if he was a god. Takegami wasn't the least worried about this, for he simply came to get what he wanted, his prize for the stone. He reached into his pocket pulling out a red stone, which was a fake piece of the philosophers stone. He smirked devilishly once the man took it and sighed slightly.

"Don't think that you rule the world with that freaking stone, i can beat you whether you have it or not. Now, hold up your end of the bargain."

The bishop laughed heartily and tapped both of Takegami's shoulders with his tsaff blessing the man. Takegami now had great influence in the churches for he was just named one of the bishops that headed the churches and the Lior Army. He chuckled psychoticly for the man had made the biggest mistake in his life. With this newly gained power, Takegami was one step closer to getting exactly what he needed.

"You should be careful with that stone, it's a very dangerous item."

The bishop simply laughed and turned around holding it in the air. He then had it placed in the center of the cross on his staff and looked back at Takegami who had vanished. Takegami now stood on top of the temple looking at the blue skies and white fluffy clouds. He was close to ruling, and with Lior under his possession, he could began with his plans.

Back to top Go down

Theocracy surely is a mess, is it not? (open) Empty Re: Theocracy surely is a mess, is it not? (open)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:03 am

Ming was walking along the street in Lior, holding a quiet conversation with Xiaobo, who was sitting on her head in his usual position: draped with his paws in her face. She then noticed the man standing on the roof of a building. "Hey, are you ok? Why are you up there?" She shouted to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:07 am

Takegami turned around to the voice that yelled at him and simply sighed. Someone had ruined his moment of pleasure. He leapt down off the building and before he touched the ground, he seemed to float for a second and landed gently. He looked at the young girl that stood across from him, and gave her a cold, calculating look. He was trying to read her brain, understand her more. He checked her expression to see if she was afraid or simply... well, let's not go there.

"You know, talking to strangers can be dangerous, girl."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:09 am

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you, it's just that Xiaobo and I were wondering why you were up there. Oh, I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Ming-Yue Yao, princess of Xing. This is Xiaobo, the cat." She indicated Xiaobo and he mewed softly, acknowledging the man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:15 am

Takegami simply smiled sadisticly and wlaked closer to her. He slid his hand beneath her hand and brought his lips close to her ear and whispered lightly:

"Princesses shouldn't be outside of the castlem or they could end up like they're accursed brother."

Takegami knew exactly who this girl was. He had information on her brother, Yuan Yao, who became a homunculus intent on causing destruction in Takegami's new world order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:58 am

"Do you mean Yuan? What's so accursed about him? If you're talking about him being Greed and all, well, I know about that. And I'm kind of like him, too. I was brought back. Xiaobo and I had died in a train crash, so we were brought back. And just recently, I munched on a red stone, and it made my dress go black at first, but now it's blue for some reason again. So anyway, now I can eat anything except myself and others." Ming said quietly, not wanting others to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Takegami didn't know that the princess of Xing had become a homunculus also. This was valuable information, and he made sure to take mental notes, but quickly remembered he couldn't seem to suspicious. He then noticed a man trying to steal a woman's purse, and he bowed slightly.

"Excuse me for a second."

He sunk into the ground quickly, and re-appeared before the man knocking him backwards. He stood over the man who was on the ground with his eyes wide in fear. Takegami knelt down next to him and kissed him lightly before placing his hand on the man's chest causing it to blow a hole through him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:06 am

"Oh, cool! How did you do that?" Ming asked, walking nonchalantly over to where Takegami knelt over the man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:14 am

The woman thanked him graciously and ran off in fear. Takegami grabbed the man's arm, and ripped it off with ease before his gaze returned to the young girl. He bit into the arm, and blood ran down his chin like a waterfall. He ripped a piece of flesh off of the arm and swallowed it, allowing it to slide down his throat.

"Alchemy, you should try it sometimes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:25 am

"Ok, maybe I will. Can I have some? I'm always hungry." Ming asked, indicating the body. "Oh, and can Xiaobo have some too? He's alwayd hungry too, even though he's not a humunculus."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Takegami never expected the girl to be a cannibal, but simply ripped a leg and arm off for her. He then took out his sword and slashed through the man's chest and pulled out his heart. Takegami bit into the heart, and blood poured down his chin and flushed down his throat. He moaned slightly in exstacy before ripping the heart open and swallowing a piece of it.

"Knock yourself out kid. What brings you here anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:24 am

"Mmm, thanks." Ming set the leg down for Xiaobo and he began munching on the leg. "oh, I don't know. I finally found my brother, so I have nothing to do." Ming swiftly devoured the arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:26 am

Takegami took another bite of the heart before tossing it inside, feeling full. He stood up and streched before looking back at the girl. She must of had some use, and seeing as how she wasn't with her brother, something must have went wrong when they found eachother.

"Well, if you found Greed, why aren't you with him now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:35 am

"I'm traveling. I lived in Amestris for four years, but I barely went anywhere. So I'm exploring now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:39 am

Takegami raised an eyebrow, and then he felt that maybe this girl should have been in an asylum instead of him. She just non-chalantly pushed aside the fact that she found her brother... and just walked away with a little 'see ya'. He couldn't help but giggle a little, before it started to turn into witheld laughter.

"Well, what are you... hahahaha!!... doing in Lior."

The look on Greed's face would have been priceless. Takegami wished he had of been there to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:50 am

"I don't know, I just felt like coming here. Oh, and Xiaobo led me here. He's usually the one who picks where we go. I only give him chocolate when he does a good job. Did he pick a good place to visit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:56 am

Takegami simply chuckled and looked down at the girl. He then sighed slightly, and streched his arms outward.

"That depends, are you searching the world for power, chaos, and killing? Along with many other good things, but those are just to list a few."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:59 am

"Um, sure?" Ming replied, unsure of what the man had meant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:03 am

Takegami brought his arms back downward and laughed lightly.

"Then yes, you've come to the right place. Tell me, your a homunculus no? Which means you must be Gluttony for all of the other homunculi are titled after the worse of the sins."

Takegami wrapped his arm around the girl and knelt down so that his face was level with hers. He looked forward, and pointed with his free hand at the entire city.

"Just imagine, you could eat anything you wanted. Bottle after bottle of wine and sodas and juices all belong to you. And let's not forget, there is no limit to what you could eat. you want all of that, hai!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 am

"Sure, but I don't like wine. After all, look what Yuan's like after he drinks it." Ming took out a chocolate bar, broke off a piece, and tossed it to Xiaobo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:18 am

Takegami nodded slightly thinking about what Greed is like after a few glasses. He shook his head returning to reality, and then rephrased what he had said, leaving out the wine.

"Good point, so forget the wine, but endless food and drink. All you'd have to do is side with me. Are you willing to do that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:19 am

"Sure!" Ming said, downing the rest of the chocolate bar in one bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:21 am

Takegami did a little dance in his head before coming back to reality. He hated having to act like the silly person, but in order to adapt to the diffrent allies and surroundings, he had no choice. He stood up and streched taking in a deep breath.

"Excellent, welcome to the Rozenkreutz Orden my girl..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:22 am

"Ok, sure. Xiaobo, are you fine with this?" Ming asked the cat who was licking chocolate off his whiskers. He looked up and meowed his approval.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next