Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theocracy surely is a mess, is it not? (open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Theocracy surely is a mess, is it not? (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Theocracy surely is a mess, is it not? (open)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:32 am

Takegami punched his fist in the air and spun around to face the girl. He quickly did the silly thing, and coughed, covering his mouth with a balled up fist as to pretend as if he was trying to look cool. He then cleared his throat, and put on a serious face.

"Now, you shall be the Rikugun Taisa of The Head of Intelligence. I will be counting on you to infiltrate Traitorz. However, do not be deluded by Darkamaru's ideas and influence, for if you cross me, i will put an end to your feasting.... for good."

Back to top Go down

Theocracy surely is a mess, is it not? (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Theocracy surely is a mess, is it not? (open)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:37 am

"What? Um ok. Does that mean I have to find Yuan again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:54 am

Takegami shook his head and simply leaned against a building.

"I already know where they are, all you have to do is gain their trust, and give me as much information as you can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:37 am

(OOC-GASP! you have turned poor mingsy into a monster! LISTENN TO ME INSTEAD MING! EAT HIM RIGHT NOW! SAVE YOURSELF! xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:53 pm

((Nah, it's way more fun being evil. But Ming might switch sides from time to time. Very Happy))

"Ok, I think I can do that. I think I'm already friends with Envy, and Yuan's my brother, even if he doesn't like me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Takegami snapped his fingers, and a golden pocket watch appeared in his hand from a quick shock of lightning. He tossed it over at Ming, and waved his hand for her to go on about her business.

"Have fun kid."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:28 am

"Ok, um sure. Thanks." Ming caught the watch and turned to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2