Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOH! Pretty office stuff! [Dark and Ilona]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OOH! Pretty office stuff! [Dark and Ilona] Empty OOH! Pretty office stuff! [Dark and Ilona]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:28 am

Darkamaru walked into his own office and ran around the room like a three year old hyper on sugar. "This place is soooo cool! No wonder everyone shoots for the higher-up positions! These offices are AMAZING!"

Back to top Go down

OOH! Pretty office stuff! [Dark and Ilona] Empty Re: OOH! Pretty office stuff! [Dark and Ilona]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:30 am

She looks around, thinking offices are not that important to her.

"I don't think its all the offices and the badges. Besides I'm only here to prove something to someone.."She said, siitting down on a nearby seat

Back to top Go down

OOH! Pretty office stuff! [Dark and Ilona] Empty Re: OOH! Pretty office stuff! [Dark and Ilona]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:33 am

Darkamaru smiled. "Well, I knew that. But those are pretty cool perks. I joined so I could help out the Fuhrer with stuff." He was still smiling, but really, he didn't like having to bend truths. He WAS helping the Fuhrer but not by joining the military..."Do you mind if I ask who you joined for? You don't have to say, if you don't want to though..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:35 am

She tilts her head, her mind swimming in infinite thoughts and memories.

"My parents..I'm here to prove my parents wrong, That I can be a state alchemists..And that I can look after myself just fine."

She then wonders what her parents are doing and quickly wipes the thought out, remembering the vow to never to look back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:37 am

He nodded, completely understanding it. Of course, he had never had the problem, but he had seen enough people with that problem to know how painful it can be sometimes. He then pulled some pieces of bacon from his pocket and began thoughtfully chewing it while he thought to himself, half-daydreaming...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:39 am

She sighed, wishing to change the subject.

"So how old are you anyway? You look young but I cant seem to place your age.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:41 am

He snapped out of his daydream. "Hmm? OH! I'm thirteen. But don't let it throw you off. Everyone tells me I'm wise beyond my years. Just lacking common sense." He smiled and knocked on his head, laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:43 am

She blinked, superised that a 13 year old is in the state military..Not to mention that he completely outranks her.

"Wow, you seem to havve a lot of guts for a kid, I wish I could jump around when I was your age."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:46 am

"Well, I'm sure when you were 13, you did some cool stuff too. Even if you had your condition. Nothing can hold someone back as long as they want to push forward." He smiled again, always proud of his little sayings of wisdom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:49 am

She smiles cheerfuly, her mood got alittle better.
"Thanks Dark, I really needed that..Oh anyway, I want to ask you something."She said, blushing abit.
"Do you any good guys in the military..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 am

"What do you mean? Like other people who are awesome like me, boys you would like, superhero soldiers." He laughed a bit at the last one and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:52 am

She laughed, and gave him a big smile.

"I guess yu can put it that way.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:55 am

"BUT WHICH ONE!" He pretended to cry and then laughed again. He was in one of his way-to-happy-to-seem-real moods. "For the people like me, I'd say Alexander Elric and Tobi Mustang. Dunno any superhero soldiers. Heehe. And I don't know what boys you would like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:58 am

She then put on a mock serious face

"Well I like someone who is kind, caring, reliable..Hmm what else..Oh and strong of course! I just someone who can stay with me for a long time..Yeah someone like that."

She then looks out the window, starting to daydream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:59 am

"Hmmm...Well, maybe Mustang...Course, hes too serious sometimes...Maybe Al? Nah, Al's just a shorty-shortcake. Heehee. Xan's kind of weird...So's Zane...Maybe Saldem?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:03 pm

"I think I'll wait for fate to come along..Besides even if I wanted ALL of them, I just have to wait for fate to play her hand...But partly because Im shy.."
She blushes slightly at the name Mustang. She saw him around a couple of times, he's pretty good looking..Too bad he's two years younger than she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 pm

He smiled at her. "Yea, well you don't HAVE to be shy. It's easy, just try to meet new people! You can do it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 pm

She smiles, nodding. She glances at her IV stand, watching thing the pump fill the IV bag with her blood. Back then she become shy because of what she though of how other people would think of her. Even now, she is still unsure..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:27 pm

"So you think you'll try it?" He grinned, as he so often did. "You know...You actually remind me a bit of one of my friends..." He pulled out his locket and carefully opened it, revealing a picture of him and kayami on one side and "Friends Forever" carved into the other side. He showed Ilona the picture. "You and her act a lot alike..." He chose not to mention the fact that both have diseases that could possibly affect them in battle, because he felt that the topic shouldn't be that used.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:41 pm

"I guess whats why we got along so quickly don't you think?"
She looks at the picture, wondering where the girl is but doesn't ask just in case she hurts his feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Darkamaru smiled. "Yea, might have been. I hope she gets back from the caravan tour soon. I need to show her my awesome alchemy and see if she can top it. Hehe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:46 pm

"Oh? She's an alchemist too?"
She tilts her head, smiling, trying to remember the last time she had such friends in her life until now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:50 pm

He smiled. "Yup. She has a ton of transmutation tattoos. 1 on each palm, two on her back, one for each foot, and last time I talked to her, she was considering one on her tongue so she can use her disease as a weapon. Not that it doesn't cause damage without alchemy." He laughed some. Kayami's disease wasn't deadly or even that harmful. But it was a big nuisance for her, and he liked to tease her sometimes about it. Then she would tease him about being shorter than her. Good times...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:52 pm

"Guess there are alchemists out there that use their diseases as weapons too..Is her disease not that serious? If so, I'm glad.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:55 pm

"No, it's not that bad. She has a condition called Acid Regurgitation. Pretty much, her stomach acid is twice and potent and she vomits a lot, thus, she can puke acid. If your around it enough though, the effects get minor. It has no effect on her, and it just makes my skin a bit red. But it has...melted stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next