Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark) Empty Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:07 pm

She walked on ahead, still thinking on what to do. Hmm..What should we do..I hardly been in central, I might as well give myself a tour.

Back to top Go down

Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark) Empty Re: Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Darkamaru followed behind, obviously excited to see the rest of central, but bored at not knowing where to go first.

Back to top Go down

Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark) Empty Re: Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:11 pm

She then made a sudden stop outside a bakery. She couldn't stop getting excited.
"Oh my gosh look at that haul!" She shouted, pressing her hands and face onto the window, seperating her and the cakes.
"They all look soo good! Espicially that chocolate one! The presentation is all eye worthy, I go to have one!" She then reaches for her purse and in luck, she had just enough money to buy all the cakes she want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:18 pm

Darkamaru grinned and pulled his own wallet out. He wrote out a check for about 300 dollars worth of merchandise including a small wagon to carry it all in. "I can't wait to eat all of this! Cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, doughnuts,swiss rolls...Even chocolate chip loaf! I love bakeries..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:22 pm

She rushes into the bakery, not knowing her IV stand caught on the door as she ran, making a small part of her arm bleed. But she didn't notice until one of the staff gave her a strange look.
"Oh..Guess I got a little carried away.."
She picks up the discarded stand, re installing the needle into her veins, ignoring the pain. She then carries on, ordering 8 slices of different cakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Darkamaru waited for Ilona o catch up before struggling again to pull his tiny wagon of baked goods." I'm thinking now that 300 dollars of sweets was a bad idea..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:30 pm

She then thinks that too, then she thinks of a solution.
"If we can't eat them all, which I highly doubt, we give to some of the people back in headquarters! Waste not want not I always say."She says with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:35 pm

"Yay! bakery party!" He picked up a box of triple fudge pecan brownies and pulled out a couple, eating some and giving some to Ilona. "These are good...Worth the money too..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:36 pm

She gingerly takes it and starts eating.
"Hey it's pretty good."She finds a nearby bench, takes and seat and starts eating contently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Darkamaru sits down as well and picks up a large chocolate pie, which he began eating, savoring the flavor and aroma. Chocolate was the bomb...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:43 pm

She finishes her brownie and starts munching on the chocolate Cake, Gateu du Opera, her personal favourite.
"Back when I was in Drachma, I wasn't able to this much sweets before...My parents were over protective but hey, I can't blame them."She smiles, remembering eating the same treat when she was a little girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:45 pm

"You're from Drachma? Kayami is a Drachman too. See, you two are more similar than I thought at first!" He grinned, now eating the delicious chocolate chip loaf. Bread and chocolate...Who knew?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:48 pm

"Maybe this friend of yours and me are related or something~ Or Lady Fate is playing her hand.."She laughs at the thought.
"Getting here wasn't easy but hey, I managed to get here and thats all that matters.."She finishes her cake, licking the chocolate off her fingers and starts eating the chocolate doughnut with cream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:51 pm

"Yup. I remember when I came here... I was part of a traveling caravan-Have you ever heard of Ringe Masters' Carnival?- until I turned 13. Then I got a bit tired of moving so much and chose to settle down here for a while. I still travel a lot though. No getting past it. Heh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:53 pm

She chewed more slowly, she never heard of his caravan and said she never heard of his caravan but would like to see someday.
"I ran away, and had to travel on foot to Amestris. You can only imagine how hard it was, espicially with a person with my condition.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:31 am

"Hmmm...That had to have been pretty rough...I just got off when we made our annual stop to Amestris. It'll be back in about 2 or 3 months depending on which stops it will make." He smiled and nodded as if he were agreeing with himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:04 am

"I see.."She says, pondering in her own thoughts.
"Hey, can you keep a secret? I haven't told anyone yet, if I did, I wouldn't be in the state military..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:05 am

Darkamaru cocked his head. "Sure, I guess. Wait, no, I will keep it a secret! I promise that!" He smiled, reassuringly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:10 am

She looks at the sky, her smile waned abit.
"I'm going to die.Not tomorrow or next week but soon. Maybe in a year or so time..At least thats what the doctor said to me last time.."
She did not turn to see his reaction nor did her expression change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am

Darkamaru nodded silently. Death was a fact. It could come at any time, and nothing would prevent it. Even he would one day die. You just had to accept it. "Hmm...Any way you could prevent it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:52 am

She sighed, turning to him, her expression remaining into a morbid cheerfulness.
"I don't think so, I mean, even alchemy can't prevent..I'll be fine though."
She grabbed a chocolate chip hot cross bun and started munching on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:26 am

He nodded slowly again and then smiled. "Well, mre of a reason to make something of yourself, right?" He reached for a pack of brownies. "I wonder...Why did I buy so many nummy snacks?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:33 am

"We should we really give the leftovers to HQ..I mean.."She stares at the vast amount of baked goods. Hell it could feed dozens of people, if we tried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:40 am

"Yea, probably... OOH! Lets use these for my office party! I'm already preparing bacon, so baking is needed too! And then we can go shopping and buy other food for it since bacon and baking aren't really enough...It will need ice cream...And definitely punch...And if I infite my friend, Yuan, we would need beer too, cus he gets drunk a lot. Heehee." He continued babbling on for a bit while they walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 am

She likstens intently and smiles, glad that he isn't worrying about her imminent demise.
"I could bake cookies and cake if you want? I need to do something anyway.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next