Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:51 am

He grinned. "Sure. It's going to be in my office in a few days. But first, we need to get chips. Chips are very much needed. And clothes...I like clothes...Not to eat though cus thats weird..."

Back to top Go down

Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:56 am

"Then chips it is~ Not lemme get this.."She reaches for her pocket, taking out a map of central.
"Okaay the supermarket shouldn't be too far from here..wow theres soo many in central too.."She says in silent disbelief. She never seen so many supermarkets in one map. Then again, she never ACTUALLY saw a supermarket in her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:59 am

"Wow...Okay then, lets hit the supermarket first and then..." He frowned and blushed slightly, embarrased about his...clothing demands..."Fashion Frenzy Women's Store...Don't ask..." He hated how the men's stores had nothing in his size...WHY WAS HE SO SMALL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 pm

She smiled and turned slighty to him.
"I could mend something for you if yoou like? Nothing to brag about but I can sew clothing, no problem, just ask."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:04 pm

He sighed of relief. No more Fashion Frenzy for him! BAHAHAHAHAHA! "Thanks Ilona. Do you think you could make a leather jacket and a pair of leather pants? Jacket size 6 and the pants are 5." He smiled at his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:08 pm

"No problem~ When we get back, Im going to have to take your measurements.."
She arrived in the supermarket, agape at hte enmormity of the building.
"Wow..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:10 pm

"Alri..."Darkamaru trailed off at the sight of the supermarket. Not at its size, but at the flower beds to the sides of it. He loved flowers! Roses and Tulips and everything else! He pretty much ran towards them and began fangirling over them. Gosh, he was so weird...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:40 pm

She walks on ahead, amazed by the sheer size of the building.
"Wow...Never been to a supermarket before..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Darkamaru now stared as well. "Me either come to think of it... I usually go to little homeowned shops..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:18 pm

"I think home owned shops are good but..I never been to thoses either..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:55 pm

"Really? Well, after we go in here, I'll have to take you to one so you can see what they're like." He smiled and opened the door to the supermarket- Only to find it was a sliding door! His finger was stuck in the thingy where the door goes when it opens. "Um...Can I get a little help, Ilona?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:29 am

She tries to hold her laughter and tries to pry his finger out of the door.
"Ok, this might hurt abit..Just bear with me.."
She then pulls and pulls until his finger is released from the doors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:33 am

He yelped as his finger came out and then grinned. "I didn't really expect that...I mean what kind of door opens by itself anyways!" He laughed at himself as he pulled bandages out of his pocket to wrap his finger up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:43 pm

She then gently takes his hand and kisses his injured finger.
"A kiss to make it feel better."She said, smiling ever more.
"A friend of mine taught me that...Now shall we go on in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:03 pm

He smiled. "Okay then. And this time, I won't touch the crazy door. Hehe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:28 pm

She walks in, amazed by the sheer size of the building..Not to mention all the food grouped in one place.
"My god..I never seen anything like this.."
Clearly amazed, Ilona starts muttering in Drachma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Darkamaru gaped at the sight as well... So much he could buy here... His first instinct was to get some of everything- As Frostdeath's La Regle du Royaume, he could afford a LOT- but he managed not to...He then spoke something in Frostdeathian, out of sheer awe at the sight. "Si enorme... Est-ce qu'il est meme possible d'avoir tant d'aliments ici ?"

(So huge...Is it even possible to have so much food here?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:20 pm

She snapped out of her daze and starightened up.
"Ok lets buy some chips! We already got baked goods..So were fine..And maybe some drinks..."
Even though she tried to calm herself, Ilona had a temptation to spend her salary on food...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:01 pm

"Darkamaru turned to look at Ilona and nodded. "OKAY! Chips are in that aisle...I think. And drinks are over there...Wanna split up and look?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:00 am

"Sure~"She walks to the drink section, wondering what to pick..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:02 am

Darkamaru smiled and ran into the snack section, immediately dumping EVERYTHING into his shopping cart. When he met with Ilona at the register, he had 900 pounds of snacks! "...I got a lil carried away...But snacks are SOOOOOOO awesome..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:11 am

She twitched her eye, staring at the snacks he stuffed.
"If you want I guess.."Sher said, hugging onto her two bottles of drinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:16 am

He grinned. "Okay then! Now we need more drinks though..." He walked off and five seconds later, he came back with a cart full of drinks. "Okay, now we're ready for A THOUSAND PARTIES! BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed as he wrote out a check for 10,000 dollars to pay for all the merchandise and handed it to the shocked cashier. "Th-Thank y-you sir! C-Come again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:28 am

She followed Darkamaru gingerly, agape at the food at we bought..
"Hey can I ask you something....?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:29 am

He smiled, opening a bag of chips to munch on. "Shoot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next