Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:31 am

She took a deep breath and gathered her question.
"What do you have againest Takegami..?"

Back to top Go down

Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just wondering around~ (Ilona and Dark)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:06 am

He frowned and came up with a quick alibi after a normal 'just been asked a personal question' thinking period. "He doesn't really like me very much and I don't like him. He is also the reason why my best automail was crunched. " He gave a half smile and held up his gloved arm to point at the little indentations from the inside of the automail shell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:07 am

"Oh I see...."She said, leaving the question there, not wanting to hear anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 am

Darkamaru changed the topic. "So, you said you were from Drachma, right? What's it like living there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:34 am

She starts thinking, even thught its been 3 years, her memory of her so called "home" was almost non existant.
"Well I was never allowed outside. When I looked at the window, it was always snowing. I so wished to go out but I wasn't allowed. I had to stay home, imprisoned. I know my family was trying to protect me..But it was suffocating."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:38 am

He nodded. Somehow, he understood people who's lives were polar opposites of his own more than he did people with similar lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:01 am

She shrugs.
"Well past is past, I'm free as a bird now..."She said, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:38 am

He smiled. "And no birdcage to hold you back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3