Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:28 am

Takegami laughed before nodding slightly. They walked towards the movie theater, and people gave them certain 'stares'. Takegami, who was a genius at neuroscience, could tell this as everyone looked at them both with their right side of vision, meaning they showed concern and disgust, while others gave them a look filled with disappointment. Takegami soon caught on after he remembered Katie was holding onto his arm.

"Alright, what movie would you like to see?"

He ignored the stares and rolled his eyes not caring much about what they thought.

Back to top Go down

A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:43 am

Katie also glared at the other people that stared at them the way they did.
"They should just leave us alone. What did we ever do?" She muttered.
She looked back up at Takegami when he asked her something.
"Oh, um..." She stared at the list. She pointed one out, and that was the one they ended up seeing.

"Hey, Take, why are those people being so mean to us? You know, looking at us the way they are?" She finally asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:49 am

Takegami bought two tickets for the both of them, and grabbed her hand and walked inside. He then answered her question the simplest way possible. He kissed her lightly and laughed slightly.

"That is why."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:04 am

Katie didn't like that everyone was being so mean to them for just that reason that he told her about.
Although, it was their loss.
Their loss that they wouldn't really know Takegami like she did.

She hugged his arm. "Well, then, too bad for them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:25 am

Takegami smiled warmly and kept walking before feeling his phone vibrate. He handed Katie his wallet and ushered her to grab some popcorn or something for herself.

"I'll be right over, i just need to take this call first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:31 am

Katie smiled to herself as she watched Takegami leave momentarily.
At the back of her head, she remembered him saying that she shouldn't hang around people like him. She didn't care; he was her friend--probably one of her closest right now.
Right now, she didn't even think of returning to Central, like she had planned at the beginning.

She bought a bucket of popcorn, it being a large so she could share with both Takegami and Alex, whom hasn't been doing anything but stay perched on her shoulders, probably asleep by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:36 am

Takegami bore a cold look on his face, almost as if he was doing math in his head. When he hung up the phone, he mumbled to himself, and then nodded slightly. He walked back over to Katie with a smile on his face, and leaned against the counter.

"You got everything you need?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:43 am

"Yup!" Katie cheered, chewing on a few pieces of popcorn, along with Alex picking at the bucket, as well.
"So, I don't mean to be nosy or anything, but what was the call about?" She asked, walking along side Takegami to their theater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:47 am

Takegami simply shook his head before smiling warmly.

"It was just a business call, apparently i have alot of overdue paperwork."

Takegami laughed and opened the door for Katie.

"Ladies first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:51 am

That reminded Katie that she probably had a lot of work to do back at Central, too.
She didn't care at the moment.

Giggling a little, she entered first, and then stopped waiting for Takegami to follow.
Now being reminded of Central, she also realized that both she and Takegami had to go back and report soon. They couldn't stay in Reole forever. Well, at least, no one would allow them to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:56 am

Takegami walked in behind her and looked around to see very few people there. Maybe it was a slow day? It didn't matter to him, as long as Katie was happy he was fine.

"Don't worry, you'll still see alot of me in Central unfortunately."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 am

"Unfortunately?" Katie looked at him. "I didn't ever regret meeting you. Okay--maybe at the beginning, but now I don't." She explained, choosing a seat near the back.

"I'm sure people see you differently than I do," She sat down, and patted down a seat for him. "but I know I'm one of the ones that would really like to see you everyday."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:11 am

Takegami sat down next to her and thanked her for the compliment. he crossed his legs femininely and leaned back. He sighed slightly at what she said, but spoke up to warn her of what she was saying. He looked over at her and smiled warmly.

"When it comes to work, you won't want to be around me. Which is why i want you to think hard about the offer i gave you. As my assisstant, you'll be around me alot, that includes days when i'm grumpy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:20 am

"I know. And I know I want to be your assistent. If I remember correctly, I thought I accepted." Katie recalled.
"And that'll be my final answer, okay? I'm sorry if you don't feel like I should be around you that much, but...I feel like I want to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:41 am

Takegami laughed and nodded slightly. The lights dimmened and the movie started, and Takegami simply looked back at her and wrapped his arm around her.

"Then i wish you the best of luck with your new job, Assisstant."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:55 am

Katie smiled, snuggling next to Takegami. She had the popcorn bucket in her lap, and Alex in the same place, nibbling on the food.
"Thanks, Take," She whispered to him, sounding peaceful and her eyes closed for a moment.
She decided after they would do what Takegami wanted, she would take a nap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:01 am

After the movie ended, Takegami looked down at Katie who was seemingly sleepy. It had been a long day, so he decided that he would try to get her to the train before it left. He lifted her off of her feet, and carried her to the station, where he laid her down on a bench on the train.

"It was fun, Katie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:12 am

Katie opened her eyes slowly, not hearing that he had finally spoken her name to her, and looked to Takegami.
"Mmm..." She rubbed one of her eyes. "Hi, Take..." She smiled, still sleepy.
She looked around. "Hey, why are we on a train? We going back home?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:17 am

Takegami sat down and crossed his legs femininely as usual, and leaned back in his chair. He grabbed a book and opened it before the door shut automatically, and the train began to move. Their time in Reole was up, and it was time to return to reality.

"I'm afraid so, you'll be getting off at Central i suppose? I, however, will not be returning with you, i'm afraid i have another mission that i must take care of."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:26 am

That sure slapped her awake.
"What?" Katie sat up completely, looking unhappy and worried.
"You can't..." She tried holding back her tears, but leaving a person she's gotten so close to...
"You know what? I'll come with you! I don't have to go back to Central..." She begged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:31 am

Takegami shook his head and returned his gaze to the book in his hand. He read a line before speaking up.

"I'm afraid you can't come, it's way to dangerous for someone as inexperienced as you are. Maybe next time."

Takegami kept a blank face, trying to give off the look that he didn't care, although he didn't feel like parting from the girl either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 am

"Inexperienced...?" Katie mumbled to herself. As the silenced over-rided, she realized that they'd probably be apart for a long while.
She hated that the fact pushed it's way into her head.
She also knew that she'd be put in another mission--probably solo. But, Central was her second home. Even if she stayed with Takegami for a longer time, she'd still have to go back.
As Alex tried comforting her, it didn't work this time. She's gotten too attatched to Takegami to let go.
It may seem strange, but she started to think of Takegami as a second father figure, or at least a guardian figure for her.

Katie's stop came too soon. The train slowed to a stop, and she had to leave.
"I-I guess it's good-bye...at least for now..." She wiped her eyes, trying to stop from the tears falling.
She gave Takegami a big hug.
"You know I'll miss you, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:58 am

Takegami hugged the girl back, but before he let go, he whispered lightly into her ear.

"I'll always be close by, just open the watch, and i'll be standing over you."

Right when he said that, he slipped a golden pocketwatch into the girl's pocket and sat back down. He began reading his book again before he heard her say she'd miss him. He didn't look up from his book, he didn't smile, he didn't do a thing. He just kept his emotionless expression and continued reading.

"You can't miss what hasn't left."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:06 am

Katie knew what he said was true. 'You can't miss what hasn't left...'
She smiled at that thought.

"Thanks, again, Takegami. Really. I hope to see you soon." Was all she said before she left to go into the busy streets of Central.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5