Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:40 am

Takegami chuckled at the boy's attitude. Power, action, and money, he was turning it all down just because of a few policies? The poor pathetic child. Takegami's eyes slendered behind his tented glasses before he replied.

"Really? There aren't that many rules, actually there are only three rules to follow. Rule 1, don't betray me. Rule 2, don't cross me. And rule 3, complete your mission, i don't care how you do it, just make sure you complete it."

Back to top Go down

A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:43 am

"Tell me. How much money." Jack asked from this man. He didnt like how he underestimated every other people, like he would be god. Money wouldnt be bad, but this guy should change his style to act. Jack grabbed his another hand, for boredom. He would want the man answer as fast as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:55 am

Takegami never underestimated his opponents, but rather just knew when he could win. He sighed at the man's question about money, only one thought going through his head: 'Humans and their greed, they want more than they need.' He then answered Jack lazily.

"How does the salary of two generals combined seem?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:03 am

"Nice."

Word, that had left his mouth. He snapped his fingers, Muffy coming nearer to him. "Ill leave it to someone else." He said bored. Muffy were running towards him, wings flapping, Jack jumped in air, resulting him to land on back of the dragon, and sametime, the dragon started to fly.

Jack were now flying away, with Muffy. He were smirking evily. He reformed his eye. It were orange now. He watched at the man. "So.. These are the people who think they can control us like they wants to." He werent stupid. He were now really high from the ground. Flying to somewhere, he didnt know where. Maybe to Head Quarters maybe to restaurant. Only god knows where.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:12 am

Takegami raised his hand, ready to kill the chimera and boy all at once, but he was nice enough to not do it in front of Katie. He lowered his arm, and looked back at Katie. His eyes seemed... diffrent and so did his entire personality. He seemed to have a cold aura around him, and his face was emotionless. However, the thing that changed most were his eyes, which were glowing red behind his glasses.

"Do you accept my proposition?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:20 am

OoC: Are you talking to me or to the girl o.o'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:22 am

[OOC: I was talking to Katiem, your fine, for now XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:26 am

OoC: Oki. Im outta here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:25 am

Katie accepted the cup that Takegami handed to her, but she was surprised to see Jack--someone she didn't know--come in all of a sudden.
She paid attention to all the words and everything, and she thought for a few minutes.

She was snapped back into reality when Takegami asked her a question. Thinking for another moment, she calmly smiled.
"Of course, I accept!" She sounded triumph and happy. And she was, for the fact that--even if she didn't know about his Organization or what they did--he trusted her enough to be apart of it.

Alex, now noticing the chimera, wasn't sure if he should approach it or not. He was still perched on Katie's shoulders, deciding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:50 am

Takegami nodded slightly with approval, and made a mental note to himself. He then turned completly around to face Katie.

"Well, this has been an interesting day. A new recruit, a nice meal, and a... the case! We never got the sergeant!"

Takegami slapped his forehead and sighed. That was his only way of getting information on.... well, he'd just leave that part in his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:55 am

Katie realized that they had forgotten about the sergant included with their mission earlier.
She wasn't sure why they needed the sergant. Maybe it was something just for Takegami to know about.

But he surely would tell her...wouldn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:59 am

Takegami grabbed his hair and pulled at it in anger. He had totally forgotten about the case, but then he remembered something... the sergeant died making the stone. Takegami then started to laugh lowly, which turned into a happy laugh afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Katie looked at Takegami, her face fixed with concern.
"Takegami, are you okay...?" She asked. She knew why he was at least relieved. She, too, remembered about the stone that they currently possesed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:07 am

Takegami started to laugh lightly after a few seconds, and then sighed once he finished. A serious face took over, and he turned back towards Katie.

"I'm fine, and i'm relieved."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:16 am

"I guess you could say I am, too." Katie wanted to say something like, "don't scare me like that again!" but she decided not to. He really did worry her, though.
"So, now that we have that cleared up, where should we go now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:23 am

Takegami simply stood there for a second before realising something important.

"We've been everywhere that i like to go, but what about you? Is there some place in Reole you'd like to visit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 am

"Well, when I met you was my first time in Reole, so I don't mind going anywhere. Any place is fine with me." Katie was telling the truth, this was her first time in Reole.
If Katie had never been assigned the mission that she had been, she would have never been to Reole, or met Takegami for that matter. She may have regretted meeting him at the very beginning, but now, she's happy she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:42 am

Takegami stood there thinking to himself, doing that little 'hmmm' sound to himself. He couldn't really think of anywhere to go. The only places he knew of in Reole were here, the crime scene, the prison, and the asylum, and he highly doubted she wanted to visit the last two. He then came up with a great idea. They could..... never mind that wouldn't work either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:11 am

Katie sighed, wishing she could help with this decision. For now, they were stuck until they could think of somewhere.
"Well, then, if we can't think of anywhere, why don't we just explore the town and find some new places?" She suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:19 am

Takegami nodded slightly and grabbed her hand. They sunk into the ground and reappeared back in the center of Reole infront of the train station. A few people gave them looks, thinking they were monsters, but the pocket watch changed their attitude once the saw it on Takegami's left hip. He ran his hand through his hair, and looked around.

"Well, i do need a manacure..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:26 am

When they appeared near the train station, Katie stuck her tougne out at the people who stared at them weirdly. No one messes with one of her friends!

She turned her attention back to Takegami. "So, where should we start...?" She asked herself, looking around the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:31 am

Takegami noticed a spa, and blew upward to lift his hair. He felt that maybe he should get a new haircut and get pampered, but would that be fun to Katie. Then he noticed the movie theater, a martial arts school, an antique store, a weponry store, a bank (he just looked at that one for his own gratification), and a few other sites like historical areas and such.

"I'm not sure, there are so many places to go to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:52 am

Katie, noticing all the places that Takegami found, wasn't sure where to go herself.

She considered going to the movie theater, but she wanted to consider Takegami's feelings and where he wanted to go. Her friends matter more than herself.

"Um...where would you prefer to go...?" She asked, looking up at him innocently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:00 am

Takegami noticed her eyeing the movie theater out of the corner of his eye, and he simply smirked. When she asked him where he wanted to go, he figured out that she was probably to shy to ask, and so he decided he'd go with the movies.

"Well, why don't we catch a movie? Sound nice?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:13 am

Katie wasn't sure if he really meant what he said, but she still went along with what he said.
She smiled at him. She was still holding onto his arm before when he took her hand, and she started walking towards the theater.

"Hey, after this, we can go where you want to go, m'kay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next