Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 am

Katie heard, but she knew he wasn't talking to her.
She started thinking about the first time she met him.
He was crude and mean to her--even threatening her like. And now he was protecting her. She doesn't know why, either.

"Where are we going, anyway, Take?" She asked him, repeating the nickname she gave him before.

Back to top Go down

A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:11 am

Takegami wondered that same question before pulling her into the waterfall. Behind the waterfall was a cave. He sat down on a rock, and sighed lightly. For some reason, he had no idea what was wrong with him. He usually had a lust for chaos and blood, but now he just wanted peace and beauty all around him now. Was he changing.... nah? In the back of his head, he wanted to feast upon the flesh of the two dead men out there.

"We'll stay here untill we find otu if that guy is a threat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:15 am

Katie nodded silently, again, looking around at the scenery.

"Take, are you okay? I mean, you seem confused or something of the sort..." She asked after a few minutes of being in their hiding place.
"You can tell me anything, you know that, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:18 am

Takegami, who was looking at the ground, trying to understand himself, looked up once she called his name. He listened to what she ahd to say and smiled warmly nodding his head slightly.

"Thank you for worrying, but i'm fine. Same for you, you can tell me anything."

Takegami looked back at the ground, not understanding why he was saying what he was saying. He never felt this way towards anyone, and the last thing he needed was for him to get all sentimental, or else it would ruin his plans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:27 am

Katie still felt like he was hiding something from her. But she let it go for the moment, since she saw that Takegami probably wouldn't tell her anyway.

She nodded when he replied to her. She trusted him, and believed what he said.
If she had a problem, she would tell him.
Alex was shivering, and Katie petted him some more. They were silent for a long time. Probably because there was nothing to talk about.

"Hey, you think he's gone, yet?" She spoke, finally breaking the silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:31 am

Takegami seemed to be in a trance as he stared at the floor. It was quiet for some time before Katie spoke up, and Takegami stood up. He walked over to the waterfall, and motioned for her to stay put. He looked out seeing his clone talking to the man and shook his head slowly. He leaned against the cave wall, and sighed slightly.

"Why are you in the military?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:38 am

Katie looked up, hearing the off-topic question. She peered back down.

"I'm apart of the military because of my family. A lot of my family members--including my great-granparents--wanted to become State Alchemists, but they never made it. And...I wanted to become one because they didn't. I wanted to follow my family's dream, and I did." She explained.
"Why are you in the military...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:43 am

Takegami looked back at here and looked at the ground. His reason for joining the military is not one in which he felt she should know. He just thought up a quick lie, and looked upward and to the right, which indicated his right brain was working hard to come up with a good lie.

"Well, i guess you could say i joined for the freedom. It was either this or the Asylum, i chose this. Your parents, they approve of this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:48 am

Katie stared at him when he answered. Was he lying? She couldn't tell yet.

"Yes, they approve. Both of my parents helped me practice after I failed the first time I entered the exams. I believe after I failed, I was named the youngest person to enter the State Alchemist Exam, even though I failed. Six years later, I came back, and you know the rest." She explained again, eyeing him suspiciously.
She was thinking of asking him if he was lying, but then she'd sure something would happen if she did...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:55 am

Takegami noticed the expression on her face out of the corner of his eye and he sighed. he was scaring the girl, that he was sure of. He pulled himself off of the cave wall, and looked at the waterfall.

"I'll wait outside, i don't want you to so worried."

Takegami then walked out into the waterfall, extending his hand out under the water before walking to the left and disappearing from her view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:01 am

Katie crossed her arms and huffed.
Why'd he leave her alone?

Alex nuzzled her cheek again to calm her down. "I know, Alex, I know," She sighed, petting him.
"But...Takegami's something different. He's...I don't know what he is, but he's certainly different. I like him a lot. I'm just wondering what he's hiding from me!" She huffed again.
She looked outside at the waterfall again.
"But maybe he has a reason for hiding things from me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:05 am

Takegami reached into his bag and pulled out the arm he was feasting on earlier. He bit into it, but didn't go through with the bite. Instead, he walked back into the cave and handed Katie a container of spicy chicken, vegetable mixed with noodles and eggs, and sushi. He also handed her a bento box. He then smiled and chuckled before walking back out and biting into the arm, savoring the blood that slid down his throat slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:13 am

Katie looked at Takegami, and smiled at him before he left.
This was a lot of food he gave her!
She started with the chicken, and fed a piece of sushi to Alex. He moved near where the sushi is and started nibbling on another piece after he finished his first.
As Katie ate, she still wondered about Take.
She couldn't get her mind off of it for a minute. She's never thought of someone (except her family) for so long or so much before.
She let out a heavy sigh. She has got to stop thinking so hard. But still...
She then wondered what he thought about her. She wanted to ask him when he came back in...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Takegami was ripping through the flesh of the arm before he was fool. He tossed the bones of the arm into a bush, and walked ack in, wiping the blood off of his face. He carried a glass of blood in his hand, and a cup of tea he just made for the girl. He handed it to her, and sat down next to her.

"How do you like it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:04 pm

OoC: Damn you are fast wroters. You have wroted that all when i was asleep Razz
(Clock in Finland is now 11 am.)

Jack were pretty surprised about how these two acted. They were already ready to fight. He dodged the pilar, and landed. "What the hell are you thinking?" He said to the one with katana. "God damn.." He jumped off from Muffys back, and watched at the waterfall. "Nice view, eh?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 pm

The Takegami clone stood there silently before a warm breeze blew by. The actual Takegami was prepared to attack, just incase this guy was a threat to his life. The clone fell into a battle stance, and was ready for any atack before speaking.

"Who are you? AAnd what do you want with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:22 pm

"Mhm.. My name is Jack. I'm State Alchemist, and were just wondering around, when i saw you two. How about you? Who are you?" He said staring at this dudes eyes. This person seemes somehow, outstanding, like he wouldnt be a human at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:37 pm

[OOC:Just food for thought, my character's image is my avatar and the two images in my sig]

IG: Takegami looked back at the boy, his eyes cold and calculating, analyzing the situation. He sighed before throwing his swords into the ground. Instead of just sticking in the ground, they seemed to go completly into the earth, passing through the dirt as if it was water. Takegami's blue eyes glowed slightly, even in the sunlight as he studied the character before him.

"State Alchemist? Could i see your pocket watch then?"

Takegami was studying the characters body posture, attire, and physical attributes to see what kind of person this man was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:41 am

"Why not." He said, tooking something out from his pocket. "Here." He show the watch to the man, who hadnt tell his name. The another person, who seemed to be girl, have not even said a word. Jack didnd care. Muffy come and poke Jack in back. "Wha? Oh, yeah, this is my pet, Chimera called Muffy." Jack put the watch back at his pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:50 am

So this odd man was a State Alchemist, which meant he was an ally. That still wouldn't explain the two men that attacked them, but it no longer mattered for they were dead. Takegami kept his eyes locked on the man before he with through his memories of files, trying to see if he could find any information on the man. Then it all flashed before his eyes as he read the information on Jack.

"Jack Monki, the Metal Blood Alchemist. Age 17, race Amestrian, gender male, possible foreigner. Hm, so you really are one of us then. I apoligize for attacking earlier, it was just a precaution."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:58 am

"Not bad, not bad at all." He respond to the man. He asked one thing more. "Would you guys like to take me with you? Im bored, and i dont have anything to do 'round here." He said, making a bored face. "So here were some other guys also ?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:08 am

Takegami smirked at Jack's question. He seemed to attract alot of youth now a days, it actually scared him a little bit. He felt like a pedophile, but instead of touching young children, he used them as a source fo power in his army.... yep, he was definately crazy as hell. He simply snapped his fingers, and the two dead bodies exploded within seconds.

"Not anymore. Anyways, i wouldn't mind if you joined us, actually i have a proposition for you both."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:43 am

"Ok. But dont even try to use me." Jack's face were now hard as rock. Jack didnt like being used like some robot. "So. What shall we do now.. And whats your name?" He wanted some action already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:49 am

Takegami chuckled when Jack told him not use him. The boy was being used regardless of whether Takegami was using him or not. Fate, the military, the chimera, everyone and everything around him was using him, he was just too blind to notice it.

"I want you both to join my Organisation. I'd like for Katie to be my assisstant, and you Jack, i know you speak more than just Amestrian. Someone with your dialogue must know more than just one language, so i'd like for you to be apart of my Information Department. You'd be like the CIA, except with better uniforms and weaponry. plus, you'd get to see more action."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:36 am

"Sorry, no can do." Jack didnt like the way this guy acted like. And also, he hated CIA. He hated polices, always watching what people do. Jack didnt even like to travel around, just to carry some information to guy, whos name he didnt even know. "Only part i like is the action one, all the else.. Troublesome."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next