Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:26 am

"Hmm...that really doesn't make sense. Everything happened on the same day...but one sergant killed...I swear, it's like the time is screwed up." Katie sighed, trying to make sense of this in her head. But she just couldn't. It didn't make sense, at all.

"Do you think we should go back and see what we can find? I feel like we're missing something. Maybe if we go back, we might find something crucial."

Back to top Go down

A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A broken record and a broken family [Part 2] (open)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Takegami thought for a few minutes while he sipped his wine. He tried to find out if there was any time gap between the three crimes, but couldn't seem to find an opening..... unless there was only one crime. He thought he had found out a very important piece of information in the case. One that could solve it in a matter of seconds.

"The sergeant is one tricky bastard... let's go."

Takegami rose to his feet quickly and walked at a hastened pace towards the door. If what he suspected turned out to be true, they had only a few minutes to get to the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:59 am

"Yeah!" Katie piped up, jumping up from her seat and quickly following Takegami.
"Alright, since we're on a team, mind telling me what you've found out?" She thought he'd probably say 'figure it out for yourself,' but she couldn't think of anything at the moment.
Alex scurried behind her, wondering what on earth that his owner and her (apparent) new friend were talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:07 am

Takegami simply kept walking untill they were outside. He put up his umbrella and protected himself from the rain, walking even faster than before.

"No, of course, the killer is himself. He set us all up, even the military. There were markings on the wall, which led everyone to believe this was the job of The Resistance or a thief, however, the killer is the Sergeant himself. We have him now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:16 am

Katie quickly pulled out her umbrella, as well. She had to run to catch up with him.

"Of course! It all makes sense now!" A slight smirk appeared on her face. It was of sasisfaction that the sergant was in the palm of their hands...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Once they reached the house, Takegami noticed a figure standing in the window. He crept up quietly to the back door and looked in to see the man standing before a large transmutation circle and the dead bodies. He slendered his eyes for he knew what the man was about to do.... he was going to attempt to create a philosophers stone...... perfect. Takegami waited for the man to begin, and watched as the man died, however, he still managed to create a small fragment of the stone. He hadn't known that in order to gain the stone, he too must die. Dumbass. Takegami walked back towards the girl with a smirk on his face, and he hid the stone in his pocket.

"Too easy."

He snapped his fingers and the house exploded leaving nonthing but the flames to die out and the ash to turn to mud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:17 am

If she didn't step back far enough, she would've fallen back and rolled.
She blinked. "...What just happened?"
She was curious whether Takegami made it explode, or if it was something else in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:17 am

Takegami simply smirked and raised his umbrella back over his head. He finally had a source in which he could draw imense power from, a fragment of a philosophers stone. He imagined what it looked like in his mind and chuckled psychoticly. He pulled out his tented glasses and placed them over his eyes. Even though his glasses covered his eyes, they still seemed to glow red behind the black glasses.

"I've handled the problem, don't worry about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:20 am

"Okay, then..." Katie looked around the area once more.
"Did we finish the mission, or...?" She kind of hoped that it didn't end--because Takegami was just now being nice and friendly to her, and she now thought of him as a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:33 am

Takegami looked back at the girl and his eyes grew slightly wide. He regained his sanity and noticed exactly what he had done. He kept looking at the girl from his left side, therefore his brain considered her to be someone he had to care for. He wanted to simply kill her and be able to escape, but he couldn't go through with it. He sighed heavily, and then turned around and looked at the sky.

"Your much of a hinderance, and that pet of yours is a bother aswell, however, i like you, kid. The mission may be over, but i wouldn't mind enjoying the rest of the day with you."

He then awaited an answer, still not looking back at her. Apart of him didn't want the girl to become attached to him, while the other side wouldn't mind her hanging around. He hated when the functioning of the brain screwed him over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:49 am

Katie's eyes traveled down to Alex, and he looked at her with approval. Apparently, he had also grown fond of Takegami.
She stared back up at Takegami with an accepting smile. "Sure, I'd really like that, too." She agreed, letting Alex scurry up on her shoulders.
"Hey...I gotta ask, though. Back then, at the house before, you were threating my life until I walked outside into the pouring rain. When you came out, you were like a whole other person. What made you change your mind? I mean, to be nice to me all of a sudden?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:54 am

Takegami looked at the ground as images of his daughter, who he just recently remembered, flashed through his mind. He sighed before walking forward motioning for her to follow behind. He kept quiet for a good ten minutes into the walk before finally giving her an answer.

"Your question you asked earlier, i have an answer for it. I guess it's because, i didn't want you dead. You still have your life ahead of you, and there's no reason in wasting it. Just make sure, that you don't hang around me too long, the last thing this world needs is another 'me' walking around."

Takegami looked back at the girl with a smirk and laughed lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:11 am

Before he replied, Katie was confused on why he didn't answer her. She figured it was something private.

Ten minutes later, he finally answered.
After hearing his reply, she smiled softly to him and looked to the ground. He really did care for her. But for another certain reason she didn't know about.

"I really have to thank you. Again." Katie finally stated after awhile. "I mean, we started out rough at first, but we pulled through and you're a really awesome friend. Why wouldn't I be around you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Takegami looked at the sky when she asked why it would be bad to hang around him. There were many reasons why, but the last thing he needed to do was scare the girl. He then reached into his bag and pulled out the arm he yanked off of the Yakuza man earlier, and a straight jacket. He seemed careless, as if he was used to doing this and held the arm's opening up to his mouth and let blood trickle onto his tongue and slide down his throat slowly.

"You see? You shouldn't hang out with psychos and killers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:40 am

Katie stared at Takegami, now seeming unfased by what he was doing.

"I know I shouldn't be," She looked down for a moment. "But...I'm just not sure. I just seem to be...somewhat attracted to people like you." She wasn't even sure about what she had just said.
"And you seem to like me, so I don't see a problem at the moment."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:49 am

Takegami put away the arm and dropped the bag completly. He had no need for it, for he was about to go out. He pulled out a cloth and wiped his mouth of any blood that happened to get on his lip. He then looked down on there girl from behind his tented glasses. She looked innocent, and her abilities would be of some use to Takegami. He sighed slightly and extended his hand out for her to grab.

"I know just the place, if your willing to follow me that is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:02 am

Katie smiled once again and took his hand with more acceptence.
"Sure,"
She might have been too trusting. Depending on the person, she can trust them too much.
"Now, where to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:07 am

Takegami didn't speak a word before he sunk into the ground like a shadow, taking her with him. Before she could even realize what happened, they appeared out in the rain once more, rising from beneath the ground. Before them was a large waterfall, and they were surrounded by mountains. They were now in the rural area of Reole which was only a few miles away from the city. this piece of preserved, untouched land was left with its natural beauty.

"I like to come here and reflect on my decisions sometimes. You should do the same, for making friends out of people like me isn't a wise choice, no matter how attracted you are to them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:57 pm

It were a beautiful day. Sun were shining, and butterflies were flying all around. Jack took a deep breath. "Ahh.. Fresh air." He said calmly. He were walking to somewhere. He didnt have any goals. He saw mountains and decided to rest for a while. Jack decided to rest on a place, where he would be able to see everything around him, so he would know where he should go after this, walking. He decided to rest on a mountain. He heard waterfalls voice, and were even more excited. "Muffy, hear that? It seems like there is a waterfall.." He said smiling. Muffy just breath fire out from his mouth. "Bored?" Asked Jack from his pet. Muffy just let a bored voice.

"Oki, lets rest for a while." Jack said, and watched to sky. There were only few clouds. He closed his eyes for a while. They had reached their destination. Jack opened his eyes and watched down from the mountain. "Soo.. Where is the waterfall.." After few seconds, look at his face were like a white paper. Not even a little reaction. Muffy poked him with his nose. "The waterfall is on another god damn side of this mountain!" He screamed. He stood up. "Muffy, could you carry me to there?" He asked from his pet. Muffy liked the idea, and went down. Jack raised on his back and after few seconds they flew to other side of that mountain.

When they had arrived there, Jack opened his mouth. "C-c-cool!" The waterfall were big as hell, and Jack were just amazed; Like Muffy. Jack watched down from the waterfall. He heard some voices, through of the waterfalls. It were pretty strange. After a little while he noticed that it were Muffy, who had farted. "Damn you!" He said to his pet. But the look at the waterfall werent so bad after all. He saw two people talking down there. "Muffy, lets go to there." He jumped one more time on Muffys back, and again, they jumped down from the mountain. Jack eating a sandvich, and Muffy enjoying the flying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:39 am

Katie giggled.
She couldn't disagree with what Takegami said. She did need a place to think, but she could help with who were her friends. Either they came to her, or she came to them. Either way, she'd stick with her friends, no matter who they were or what they did. She decided not to tell Takegami that, otherwise, she'd probably start an arguement, and she didn't want that to happen.

"It's really nice here--how'd you first find this place?" Katie was now full of questions, but the place and view kept her quiet, let alone a few "wow's" and small laughs.
Even Alex was amazed, staring at the waterfall.
Katie usually couldn't keep Alex still, but this kept him in place. "Pretty, isn't it?" She whispered to him with a slight giggle again.
He looked to her with a smile in his eyes before turning back to the waterfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:01 am

Takegami was about to answer his question when he suddenly noticed a figure in the sky. He stepped infront of Katie, feeling a need to protect the girl for some reason, and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, the wind became strong, and a long katana came out of the ground in its sheath. The sheath was purple with flowers all over it, aswell as the handle was purple. The blade seemed to be just about the same height as Takegami, making it relatively long.

"Keep your mind open, and watch your surroundings."

Once he said that, two men leapt out of the trees nearby, and clapped their hands causing two pillars of earth to come at them. Takegami simply swiped his left hand horizontally, and the earth broke apart, and he suddenly appeared behind the two men. They split in half and he looked up to see a man on a bird. Was this flying man troble? There was only one way to find out. Takegami leaned over slightly, causing the earth beneath him to crack and crumble into a small crater before he pushed upward flying towards the man on the flying animal. He had his sword ready to slash him down, just incase he was a threat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:16 am

Katie stared at Takgami in amazment.
Before, he stood in front of her, as in to protect her.
She smiled to herself, thinking about how much of her friend Takegami was to her now.
Even if they are dangerous, she makes the right choice in friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:28 am

Takegami appeared behind Katie and wrapped his arms around the young girls neck. He rested her head against his chest and his eyes were slendered. He had finally made a decision, he would recruit this girl. He felt that he had to protect her, even if that meant that roles would have to be switched.

"Stay close, and don't die, understand?"

One would wonder how Takegami was in two places at diffrent times, but it was simple. He had created a copy of himself made from the earth around him. It didn't have all of the same power as him, but it had enough to distract the flying man untill he had Katie somewhere safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:51 am

Katie didn't expect this, but she felt safe in his arms, and smiled to herself again, closing her eyes, feeling peaceful.

He'd finally officially accepted her, and she accepted him a long time ago, but still, it felt nice to her.
"Okay, I promise," She said in a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:58 am

Takegami didn't understand his feelings, nor did he understand his brain. He's a scientist, emotions shouldn't have this type of effect on him, hell he should barely even have any emotions. His brain was sending message after message to him, telling him what to do and what to say. Was it his frontol lobe? Or was he just experiencing his first care of 'emotion' for the first time in years. Either way it didn't matter, aslong as she was safe, he was happy. He whispered lightly to himself, hoping she wouldn't hear.

"What am i doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next