Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A traveling Plata Relempago(open)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A traveling Plata Relempago(open) Empty A traveling Plata Relempago(open)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:28 am

Walking through the Xenotime part of the great desert, Allos, with is emotionless expressions, decided to venture off. Every plant he passed he burnt to a crisp. Even though his suppose to be all jolly there are many times when he was the sub-opposite of what he is known to be. "These colors make me sick" he said starting at them as the magically started to burn. He decided to sit down as he stared at the sky ever so quietly.

Back to top Go down

A traveling Plata Relempago(open) Empty Re: A traveling Plata Relempago(open)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:39 am

Major General Xan was on his way to Frostdeath when he decided to take a detour and go through Xenotime instead, just because he hadn't been there in a long time. He reached a certain point in the road then noticed something peculiar. All of the plants seemed to burn up past a certain point. Being curios as to what caused this, Xan followed the path until he saw a young man staring at the sky on the side of the road.

Walking up to the man, Xan raised his hand in a greeting gesture. Hello, my friend. Tell me, what brings you out here to this part of the Great Desert at this time of the day?

Xan couldn't help but notice that the plants stopped burning when he got to the young man, but decided not to comment on that yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:46 am

"First of all thats not how you greet someone, you state who you are first then if i want to i will state who i am... and the reason why i am here is because this radiant heat gives me reason to live." Allos looked the Major general up and down as if he was noticing something. "Tell me one thing are you a State alchemist"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:54 am

Xan looked at the young man before he answered his question. Yes, I am a State Alchemist. Major General Xan, the Scarred Alchemist. And may I ask what your name is?

Xan thought to himself that the man in front of him reminded him of someone, but he couldn't quite place who that was yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:59 am

"I am Allos Montoiya Retoidi, The Black Flare, Born on the outskirts of Madrid, Spain, and i too am a State alchemist, May i ask you of your alchemy ability" Allos stood up to be more repsectful even though he was still neutral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Well Allos, my alchemic ability is alchemy without a transmutation circle, like this. So saying, Xan clapped his hands and touched the ground, resulting in a throne-chair rising from the ground behind him. Xan sat down and thought to himself.

What might your alchemic ability be, Black Flare? And while I am on the topic of alchemy, would you like a chair to sit in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Darkamaru was walking through Xenotime, just passing the time. As he walked, he noticed Xan talking to someone else. He smiled and waved as he walked towards them. "Hey Xan! Whatcha up to?" Then, he noticed the other person and waved to them. "Hello, my name is Darkamaru Invidia. Pleasure to meet you." He still smiled warmly. He was in a good mood and seriousness never ruined them.Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Allos stared at a near by tree and black flames burnt it to the ground and then they vanished. "I have the Pyrokinesis abilty... I have burned many things down for a very long time and i have been known as the black flare". Allos looks at Dark and greets him repsectfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Darkamaru smiled again and sat down on the ground. " And on the subject of military and alchemists, I might as well tell you my stuff too." He grinned again as he laid back. "I'm a colonel and the shadow alchemist. I can control shadows to a strong extent." He glanced at Xan with a look that said Shhh, don't give me away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Allos wasn't all that interested in them but he decided to keep a cool calm expression on his face making it seem as if he was paying attention to everything they were saying. "Kind of a coincedence that we all ended up here" Allos smiled a teeny tiny bit and then he got a dizzy dream in mid conversation and fell to the ground out of nowhere. He panted heavily as he couldn't quite see well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:05 pm

Xan tried not to laugh at Pride. 'The Shadow Alchemist'? Only in Amestris would a Homunculus be able to pass for an alchemist so easily. Oh well, it was no use complaining about the fact, as it was actually rather convenient.

Xan was snapped out of his thoughts about how ironic it was for Pride to be a State Alchemist by Allos passing out suddenly. He remained calm and looked at Pride. Give the boy some shade, Shadow Alchemist.

Then, Xan knelt down and poured some water from his canteen into Allos' mouth and a little on his face, trying to wake him back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Darkamaru nodded and after stomping the ground-A final touch to show his 'alchemical ability'- and his shadow merged into a nearby tree's. the tree's shadow moved the cast shade on the three. Then, he made the shadows from the wrinkles in their clothes move to cover Allos's face with shade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Allos eyes opened with excitment as he darted up and jumped around. " Hi friends whats up why are all of you uys looking at me like that" He poked the forehead of both the alchemist and started to sing the happy song. "So whats up, what do you guys want to talk about"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Darkamaru stared for a moment. What...A...Mood...Swing..."I like bacon. Does that count as spomething to talk about?" He grinned. Bacon was his favorite topic apparently...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Xan was also amazed by the sudden mood swing, but chose to ignore it. Come to think of it, wasn't this the new person who was to be assigned to Xan as a subordinate? Oh, this was defiantly going to be a more interesting career with this one around.

Bacon? Yes, that's good to talk about, bacon is very good. Especially when Invidia cooks it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:38 pm

"It might look and smell horrible and repulsive, but it tastes better than Fillet Mignon`. Hehe." He grinned and pulled out a handful of bacon. He pulled out a lighter as well and began cooking it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:40 pm

"I should mention that i am bipolar... i switch from neutrality to happiality...ahahaha" Bacon is good i don't think it is repulsive at all, rather the opposite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:43 pm

"Then try some!" Darkamaru then excitedly shoved a few pieces into Allos's mouth before doing the same to Xan and himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Xan chewed on the bacon happily, he loved bacon!

Thanks for the bacon, Pr...I mean, Invidia!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:58 pm

"Hmmm...Pr? Hey who are you!" Allos finished the bacon and did three backflips away from the 2 guys " I'm warning you tell me who you are" He was glaring at Dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Darkamaru smiled casually. "Darkamaru Privalence Invidia. I hate my middle name but he seems to find it amusing." He punched Xan's arm for effect. "And who did you think we were?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:32 pm

"I thought you was an imposter, these are stranger days" Allos cautiously approached them making him look less cautious i think. "Don't be a liar okay, i am not saying you are but don't be one"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Darkamaru smiled. "Okay. And don't worry, trust is a two way thing. If you trust someone, they normally return the favor by being trustworthy." He smiled, enjoying those wisdom beyond age moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:10 am

"OKay thats nice" Allos looked aroud and was gettig bored. "not to many things to do around here isn't there" he sat down again and tapped the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:15 am

Darky sighed and sat down. "Nope...Wanna play football?" He grinned and reached into his shadow, pulling out a football. How could he always be prepared, we'll never know...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next