Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A traveling Plata Relempago(open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A traveling Plata Relempago(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A traveling Plata Relempago(open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:19 am

Allos stared at the football and it burned with blak flames ."No football...We should probaly see if there are any assignments needed to be done"

Back to top Go down

A traveling Plata Relempago(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A traveling Plata Relempago(open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:21 am

Darkamaru pouted. "Okay, fine...Like what? OOH! I could make you do my paperwork! That IS what higher ups do for fun, isn't it?" He grinned, unprepared for the worst that could happen...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:22 am

Allosstood up with a very very dark expression o his face...He stared at Dark and didn't say a word."......" he glared even harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:24 am

Darkamaru had a blank stare with a hint of nervous fear. "...I take that as a no?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Allos' eyes started to glint with a paculiar flareasDark startd the smoke alittle bit. Allos still gave dark the same expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Darkamaru backed away slowly. Obviously, this guy didn't like his statement...BUT HOW COULD HE HAVE KNOWN!? He'd been there for two days!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:16 pm

"Just because i am bipolar, before i took this title/posistion/job i red everything aout the state aclhemist and some pople on who's who. I am not all that stupid" Allos' eyes tarted to glnt even harder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:25 am

"And what did you find on me? I've only been there for 2 days..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:12 am

Takegami walked into the city of Xenotime. He had gotten a call from a friend, and decided he'd go and see just what was going on. As he walked around the city, he noticed a familiar face.... a face he knew all to well. It was the hideous bug.... the PREY MANTIS!! He smacked down on it with his foot, and then something else caught his eye... another bug, Darkamaru. He noticed Xan was over there aswell as the new State Alchemist Allos. He walked over to the three, and bumped right past Darkamaru to Allos' side.

"How's it going people?"

[OOC: I'm just answering a call from a friend Razz]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:48 am

Allos instantly switched back to his neutral self "Great more company" , he said looking at Takegamiwith just stare nothing more. "I have looked through all of the New state alchemist,New millatary people, and thoughs held on stanby...your name did not show up", allos looked back at dark, "in retrospect it is like you never existed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:02 am

He frowned and pulled out a state alchemist pocket watch. "If you need more identification, just go ask the Fuhrer. I'm new so my name probably isn't in the database right now." He then turned towards Takegami. "Oh...It's you..."

(OOC-hey take, since were at each other's throats in the other thread, lets not kill each other here too. kay?xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:08 am

egami smirked, and looked over at Darkamaru. he bore a fough smile of happiness, for behind it was the smile of evilness. He remembered there run in at Lior in which he fought Greed and Darkamaru. He chuckled lightly before answering Allos.

[color=red]"Ah, an easily bought pocket watch that any soldier is bribed out of easily. Why don't you just speak the truth?"
[/size]

[OOC: Agreed, i think we've done enough fighting for today XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:32 am

He sighed."And what truth is this, Takegami? That I really AM a state alchemist? Or that I outrank you and you want me out of your way. Politics are greedy games, apparently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:47 am

Takegami rolled his eyes and sighed. He then reached into his jacket and pulled out files on Darkamaru, Takegami, and several other State Alchemists such as Tobi Mustang, Kenya Solace, Envy, and Katie Lynn Ash. He always carried these files around, because these people tend to have brains that could become useful in the future technology and understanding of neuroscience, Takegami's favorite study.

"I don't want your rank, believe me, i 'd rather chase after Zane Valentine's rank, Brigadier General Tejirou just sounds a lot better than Colonel Tejirou, you know?"

The files revealed that Darkamaru was under high suspicion of being a traitor and is currently being investigated, and so were Kenya Solace, Katie Lynn Ash, and Tobi Mustang. Unfortunately for those three, these investigations were kept hidden from all three, and only certain individuals were allowed to see them, but Takegami didn't care about that. He snatched the papers back up in a quick four seconds and placed them back in his jacket.

"So what brings you all out here to hang out with a loser like Darkamaru?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:51 am

Darkamaru glared at Takegami."So, now I'm a traitor? Maybe to you or your MASTER but definately not to the military.Neither is Kenya."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:06 am

"ENOUGH!" Allos said as ll the plats arund them burnt and exploded. "This is a nice day stop with the name calling and arguing or so help me i will burn you to ashes and then burn you again" The funny thing is right in mid conversation allos went back from his neutral self to his jolly self right around the pat when he said this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:47 am

Takegami sighed slightly and when Allos yelled, his eyes widened. He noticed the flames bursting from the ground and took a step back before regaining his balance. He looked over at the younger alchemist and quickly snapped back into reality. 'Note to self: Don't piss this guy off.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:15 am

Darkamaru yelped in surprise at the explosion. "YES SIR,NO MORE FIGHTING SIR! PLEASE DONT EXPLODE ME SIR!" He looked at the poor burning flowers and made them wither so that large roses could grow in their place."Better..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:21 am

"OH NO!!" allos ran to the flowers "Powr flowa's" he looked back at the 2 boys, "well hope you 2 have learned your lesson there is no glory in love and war just death and blood shed"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:23 am

"Amen to that one...Blood sheds are so not good for storing tools...Oh,wait,what were we talkin bout?" Darkamaru woke up from his slight daze from where he was picking tghe flowers now. He loved flowers...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:59 am

"Rest ssued everyone, this crossing was just coincedental, if you guys cross paths with me again i won't be so friendly" Allos winked at everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Takegami stood there frozen in place, afraid that if he spoke he'd pay in third degree burns later. He looked at the roses take the places of the burned flowers, and rolled his eyes before making the roses die, and pnk roses take there place.

"Ah, but justic is worst than so, for justice to reach across you must have chaos and bloodshed."

Takegami loved it when people believed in justice, it just made them all the more fun to play with. Takegami rolled his eyes and non chalantly did the 'pfft' thing with his lip.

"If we cross paths again, two of us won't make it out alive, that i can guarantee."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Darkamaru frowned. "Well, justice may involve blood shed, but justice is only needed in an unjust world. If life were fair, justice would never exist." He pouted at the flowers until they grew back, pink instead. Red ones were his favorite though... Sigh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:31 pm

"You think you can handle what i bring to the table...You are so safisticated in justice aren't you two, justiceisn't going to save you guys rom burning to ashes, justice isn't going to save you guys from blood shed and justice isn't going to be watching over you, you need to know that now then later cause it is all the truth, justice doen't decide your future or your goals. Justice is what holds and blinds people from fate" Allos touched a nearby tree and and the spot where he touched burnt abit. "No..."thing!" is going to tell you how to live... Why are you guys so afraid of me?" that was the most randomess thing that had happened but it made some sense,allos accidentally repeated himself partially. "Why are you guys shaking...don't tell me you are afraid of an 18 year old"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Darkamaru looked at Allos curiously. "I never said I was afraid of you, or that I believed in any justice. Like I said, justice doesn't exist but in the eyes of people who seek it. I don't need justice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next